May I allow to edit my Gig?

adesignhunt

Good Day,
I am very new on Fiverr. I created two gigs few days ago but then did not know much about how to create a perfect gig. After joining the forum, I gather very helpful tip. Now I want to edit my gig
gig’s Images and description.
May Fiverr allow me to do this. Will it affect my account badly, if I change my gig’s Images or description?
Looking for expert’s suggestion.
[https://www.fiverr.com/adesignhunt/do-brochure-company-profile-booklet-and-catalog-design https://www.fiverr.com/adesignhunt/do-modern-minimalist-and-outstanding-business-card-design](https://www.fiverr.com/adesignhunt/do-brochure-company-profile-booklet-and-catalog-design https://www.fiverr.com/adesignhunt/do-modern-minimalist-and-outstanding-business-card-design)
Thank you.

if you new on fiverr you can edit your gig , if you level 1 or level 2 seller then you facing some issue with gig like not show in search result, impression down etc.

NOTICE: delete your gig and create again. Try to not edit.

Thanks Brother @nitul20.

I have two reviews and a good number of impressions. So, I do not want to delete the gig. Please Brother take a look and suggest me what can I do next.

Thanks Brother @nitul20.

I have two reviews and a good number of impressions. So, I do not want to delete the gig. Please Brother take a look and suggest me what can I do next.

Bro delete your gig and create new one, if you edit your gig if it edit not properly then it not get rank.so my suggest delete your gig, your review show on your profile don’t worry.

Okay, first a correction.
Edit as often as needed, but as little as possible.

Read through this thread:

So im 3 weeks in, 28 orders, 28 100% feedback, about 7 people left me tips, so doing well. Wanted to just changed a typo I hadnt noticed on my gig and now its been 2 days since my gig has been removed from search. With classic generic replies from the “support team” who all hide behind fake avaters. Just wondering is there a best practice procedure here? should we be actively editing gigs and taking ourselves out of the search for however long it takes for someone to press “confirm” or whats t…

So im 3 weeks in, 28 orders, 28 100% feedback, about 7 people left me tips, so doing well. Wanted to just changed a typo I hadnt noticed on my gig and now its been 2 days since my gig has been removed from search. With classic generic replies from the “support team” who all hide behind fake avaters. Just wondering is there a best practice procedure here? should we be actively editing gigs and taking ourselves out of the search for however long it takes for someone to press “confirm” or whats t…

Thanks a thousand @imagination7413 for your valuable advice.

Please, take a look my gigs and tell me is everything okay?

Thank you.

https://www.fiverr.com/adesignhunt?up_rollout=true

This:

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Please see (DES) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

This:

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Please see (DES) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Thank you so much for your

suggestion.

Edit some parts - your fine.

Edit others - Fiverr team needs to manually check it, and thus your instantly pulled from the search - they took 7 days to manually accept that I removed 1 letter (a typo)… 7 days without orders or being seen. Ridiculous, do not edit your gigs unless your going away for a week.

However I did up my price on another gig by 20 dollars and it was still in the search, so I dunno. Havent a clue

Edit some parts - your fine.

Edit others - Fiverr team needs to manually check it, and thus your instantly pulled from the search - they took 7 days to manually accept that I removed 1 letter (a typo)… 7 days without orders or being seen. Ridiculous, do not edit your gigs unless your going away for a week.

However I did up my price on another gig by 20 dollars and it was still in the search, so I dunno. Havent a clue

Thanks a lot Brother @nextstepz.

Being a new one on Fiverr, I am so worried about my gigs perfection. So, I want to edit it.

Now I am clear about it. 16 days goes but I got no Order that’s the another reason of my worries.

Thank you.

Archived