Fiverr Forum

Maybe there should be a couple of new fiverrs?

Maybe there should be a couple of new fiverrs? Examples; fiverr-XXXRated, fiver-Get-Rich-Quick-Scam, fiverr-Worthless-Stuff-I-Downloaded-For-Free-And-Have-Never-Used-Myself, or fiverr-I-Have-No-Skills-Send-Me-5-Bucks-And-Find-Out. Just havin’ a laff. :slight_smile:

@madmoo … I agree with buyer beware, yet having to sift through the rubbish makes the buying experience a chore and in the end may devalue everything.

I have seen some recent new gigs that make me think there should be a triple letter after W fiverr but then they get deleted right away

Reply to @madmoo: Had to hon my creative skills for that one, thanks for catching that

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: ditto!

Getting very tired of the XXX stuff too. I expected the messages (“How about $200 to spin around naked???”) but I’ve seen countless "For only $5 I’ll send you naughty pictures of me ;)"

Also we should perhaps make a “I will write whatever you want on my lady chest” section. I know that’s by the rules, I just think it would be more convenient to have it in a clean section, it’ll make my purchases easier.

I don’t blame Fiverr for any of this. It’s just idiotic people on the internet being idiots on the internet. Every website will have people selling worthless garbage and the biggest offender is Craigslist.

Craiglist has the worst number of people selling scams and nobody at Craiglist moderates it like on Fiverr unless 10 people report it. On Fiverr, it only takes one moderator to dislike it and down it goes. I still love this place.

Bruce

Reply to @lolacey: I just checked out your gigs and like the 3 signs gig :wink:

Why would we need a triple x Fiverr?

Kim

Sure there is a lot of rubbish, but when you offer a quality gig believe me you will have a lot of repeat business…

Sure there is a lot of rubbish, but when you offer a quality gig believe me you will have a lot of repeat business…

Reply to @blackfolder1: Agree. 50% of my business is repeat customers. I get told a lot that consistency, quality and dependability are key. So, even though I may have been “hard to find,” once found I am then rewarded by the repeat business.