May's Bonus on Accurate LIVE Psychic & Cartomancy readings

Hello, forum members! My name’s Anne and I’d like to introduce to anyone interested my fiverr exclusive gigs. Since things have been a bit slow the last weeks with the algorithm testing, I thought to release a forum exclusive offer to pump things up a little and get to connect with you

I’ve been doing cartomancy and psychic readings the last 15 years.I will not toot my own horn as my track record here speaks for itself :slight_smile: (talk about modesty!) Anyway, as I’m trying to promote my SKYPE readings (my listing is approved by fiverr stuff in case that’s a question) this month, I’ll double my chat package to anyone purchasing this gig and offer a total of 120minutes of a pure psychic reading session for the price the package is at, currently ( $25) and will also throw a 24hr TAT (when possible) at no extra cost :slight_smile:

To grab this offer, you need to mention “FORUMOFFERMAY” in the requirements. This offer is valid till May 31st, 2017. To conduct your reading, I’ll use my ordinary playing cards deck, my pendulum and my intuition.

Are you in for a real psychic session at the fraction of the cost? Then drop me a line and we’ll take it from there.

Thanks for taking a look at this and I look forward to spreading for you!
~Psychic Anne
www.fiverr.com/tpsylighthouse