Me and my brother login our two different accounts of fiver on two different browsers

mariamdesigns

Yes. Only one account per Pay-Pal.

Even if it’s your brother he should have a different account. Sharing Pay-Pal accounts is against the Pay-Pal terms of Service.

You will have trouble once you try to withdraw money. Fiverr will close the accounts. Better open another one.

And… If your or your brother try to buy eachothers gigs and rate them Fiverr may close your accounts as well since it’s from the same IP address.

@mariamdesigns

Because they expect you to read their TOS since you agreed to it when joining Fiverr.

They don’t check each account until it’s withdraw time.

You know you’re not allowed to share Pay-Pal accounts. Everyone on the internet knows that. And since it breaks their TOS it also breaks Fiverr’s TOS.

Plus, Fiverr can’t allow multiple people to keep opening accounts with their Pay-Pal because then they could buy their own gigs and rate them by just creating multiple accounts. So… One Pay-Pal address… On account.

You’re profile says you have 5+ years experience with HTML and CSS and whatnot.

Surely in all those years online, as your full time job you knew the rules about Pay-Pal.

Good luck.

Hi mariamdesigns

unfortunately, bigbadbilly is right. Every member of a family should use their own paypal and their own computer too - although I am not sure about this one, but I think that every Fiverr user is connected to Fiverr by their unique I.P. too.

By the way, if you decide to keep your own account active (instead of your brother’s), I suggest that you delete the one gig that gave you less than 5 stars as you have only had one buyer on this one. You can always create a new fresh one for the same offer. And check your spelling in the extras of one of your gigs by the way 🙂

all the best,

happyspace

I Apologys, you are misunderstanding me or us! 🙂 … You can both network together.but from only one account but your allowed. up to (15 gigs) … For ex. You have an Drawing Artwork Gig and Your Brother have a Pet Model Video Gig! … If there is an order for your brother’s gig … Then pay him from the only same account and only the same paypal account! … This is the clearest i c

Well, my main suggestion is that there be no longer any activity from his fiverr and the paypal in his name make sure his fiverr account is on suspend and do all activity from only your fiverr and paypal account in your name! … You, shouldn’t have no immediate worries or concerns until you can get everything figured out and resolved! 🙂 … I hope i am giving you good advice! 🙂

Archived