Me...Gonna be Alone

anjylina

Hi Fiverr,

My bestii friend+group member Sam (Whose pic is on my profile),gonna marry 😢
I’m happy for her but really really feel to cry for myself as I’m gonna be aloooone.ahh 😭:,I mean a LOT.
I dunno how I’m gonna survive without her 😕,I mean I totally rely on her (she is 5 years older than I).
Actually she was a friend of Anjy ,(her age fellow) and she always treated me like a sister but after Anjy’s marriage she just became my bestiii as I used to cry like babies whenever I missed Anjy.Now I feel I’m closer to Sam more than Anjy.😇

Tomorrow, at 3rd of April her Rusm-E-Nikah is going to held and I’ve started to weep.😭already.I don’t have any friend now with me (Anjy and Sam)
Well marriage is a fact,I can’t do anything.So I just wish her a happpppy life with her life partner (I hate him,nah, in fact I’m jealous that he gonna have such a beautiful wife)😡
I ll upload her Nikah photo tomorrow.(And mine too with crying face) 😸

Sobbing Aman 😭

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry doesn’t do anything…the damage is done. Welp time to drown myself in fried chicken.

Welp time to drown myself in fried chicken.

Yes! Fried ice cream or fried butter or fried chocolate or or or oh heck, fried anything is heaven on Earth plus 48 hours of non stop treadmill to burn it off. 😆

Welp time to drown myself in fried chicken.

Yes! Fried ice cream or fried butter or fried chocolate or or or oh heck, fried anything is heaven on Earth plus 48 hours of non stop treadmill to burn it off. 😆

I weigh 53kg plus my body constitution makes it near impossible for me to gain weight…I’ve ordered two KFC chicken buckets. I’m gonna be alone for life so who cares, right.

What do you mean you hate to get marry?💔

I’d like to get marry some day. 💖

What do you mean you hate to get marry?💔

I’d like to get marry some day. 💖

I just loved to marry before Anjy’s wedd. Now I realize how hard it is to live without sibling and parents. I can’t really live without my Abu ji (father).😕

I weigh 53kg plus my body constitution makes it near impossible for me to gain weight…I’ve ordered two KFC chicken buckets. I’m gonna be alone for life so who cares, right.

Well, I had to look up 53 kg because I analyze everything in pounds, ounces, miles, feet, inches, Fahrenheit- instead of the accepted metrics system all over the world.

Funny that the college of engineering in U.S. uses the metric system.

Back to topic at hand - why would you be alone? I feel that way sometimes too but I don’t let that deter me from getting out.

You never know where Mr. Right (Ms. Right) could be hiding out.

Well, I had to look up 53 kg because I analyze everything in pounds, ounces, miles, feet, inches, Fahrenheit- instead of the accepted metrics system all over the world.

Funny that the college of engineering in U.S. uses the metric system.

Back to topic at hand - why would you be alone? I feel that way sometimes too but I don’t let that deter me from getting out.

You never know where Mr. Right (Ms. Right) could be hiding out.

It’s been 21 years since I’ve been single. Either Mrs.Right is probably taking her sweet time bingeing Netflix or I should start looking for a Mr.Right.

Cheer up, Buttercup! :hugging:

Your friendship won’t end because of her getting married. :person_with_blond_hair:
I know you feel like you’re losing everything, but with time you’ll get used to it. Be happy for her, don’t be the dark cloud hovering over.

One day you’ll get married, too. Babies 👶
Then you can start a ‘hip’ Wives club or something.

It’s been 21 years since I’ve been single. Either Mrs.Right is probably taking her sweet time bingeing Netflix or I should start looking for a Mr.Right.

It’s been 21 years since I’ve been single

Oh goodness, you look about 21 so how is it possible that, well . . .

Either Mrs.Right is probably taking her sweet time bingeing Netflix

If Mrs. Right for you is the type that binge watch anything, then you’ll be waiting another 21 years or more.

I should start looking for a Mr.Right.

Humm !!

Since one of our poor moderators is single with unrequited love, he had to get some dogs and a cat. Now they are very happy. If you don’t find Mrs. or Mr. Right soon, I suggest you get a dog or cat or rat or horse or werewolf or sloth or a monkey named Caesar. This would be good for @anjylina too. Maybe two of each of those.

Edit: Or a synth.

Since one of our poor moderators is single with unrequited love, he had to get some dogs and a cat. Now they are very happy. If you don’t find Mrs. or Mr. Right soon, I suggest you get a dog or cat or rat or horse or werewolf or sloth or a monkey named Caesar. This would be good for @anjylina too. Maybe two of each of those.

If you don’t find Mrs. or Mr. Right soon

I am also looking for a Mr. Write

I suggest you get a dog or cat or rat or horse or werewolf or sloth or a monkey named Caesar. This would be good for @anjylina too.

Not good for me.I start shouting if I see these in reality.And rat,I really scared of them I can’t even see them on screen.

Cheer up, Buttercup! :hugging:

Your friendship won’t end because of her getting married. :person_with_blond_hair:

I know you feel like you’re losing everything, but with time you’ll get used to it. Be happy for her, don’t be the dark cloud hovering over.

Then you can start a ‘hip’ Wives club or something.

Yeah,I know that but she gonna move to Ireland just as Anjy moved to Germany 😨

I really want a dozen of babies but I really really don’t wanna get pregnancy.

Anjy is pregnant and she is facing a hard time, eh 😕

If you don’t find Mrs. or Mr. Right soon

A certain top rated seller told me to . . . but I made her take it out! All I have to say to this seller is this: “I will never doubt or question you again! I bow to the master!”

Oh, my, my, my the door is wide open! 😀

Yeah,I know that but she gonna move to Ireland just as Anjy moved to Germany 😨

I really want a dozen of babies but I really really don’t wanna get pregnancy.

Anjy is pregnant and she is facing a hard time, eh 😕

I really want a dozen of babies

Ouch!

Archived