Fiverr Community Forum

Me: I can't complete your order without this crucial information. Buyer: (Does not provide information) Why haven't you delivered yet?

7 Likes

Hi,

OMG, that’s so annoying. I had one such experience not so long ago, too. :arrow_down:

Me: Hello. The file is ready for delivery. I have edited and proofread your document. I have also changed the font style to Calibri as per your request.

Buyer: I had a look at the file. This is unacceptable! :rage: Why haven’t you changed the font size to 10? Why is the document not formatted according to the New Zealand Papaki (:thinking:) style guide? Why doesn’t the document have an A3 page layout?

Me: I am sorry, but how was I supposed to know these specific requirements without you having mentioned any of them?

Buyer: Then why did you select the option “I have all the information I need to start working on the order”?

Me: :man_facepalming: :crazy_face: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

@gwyneth_galvin @hanshuber16

How any of you dare to blame your buyer??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have to agree with them, it’s both your fault for not having taken a clairvoyant course on Fiverr Learn !!! :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh noo, I feel for both of you! I know these clients too well…

2 Likes

So you too are guilty for not having telepathic skills… :smirk:

What a mess with these sellers… :laughing:

3 Likes

I try to get on top of this by sending buyers an easy questionnaire to fill in, which covers all the details I could ever need. Sadly, this often works out a bit like:

L

5 Likes

:cold_sweat: Can I ask a friend? :persevere:

5 Likes