Meaning of Fiverr's Choice Order

lisadianern1

Question

This is probably a super ignorant question here… but what exactly is the meaning and purpose of an order that comes in that states it is a “Fiverr’s Choice Order”? Is this something the buyer initiates, or is it something on the Fiverr side of things… and what is the meaning of it? Thanks!

• Like 32
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

13 answers to this question

This is probably a super ignorant question here… but what exactly is the meaning and purpose of an order that comes in that states it is a “Fiverr’s Choice Order”? Is this something the buyer initiates, or is it something on the Fiverr side of things… and what is the meaning of it? Thanks!

Fiverr’s Choice Order

Fiverr’s Choice recommends services that people loved for superb work and delivery. Your gig is showcased by Fiverr to buyers with a badge on your gig.

fiverr-choice.jpg.a966623f04dc61ac1c4e47a6dfba5d15.jpg
fiverr-choice778×280 26.1 KB
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 1

I got two of those last week. And when I went to look at my gig, sure enough, it had a Fiverr’s Choice badge.

So, I think it means that gigs that Fiverr in all of their wisdom have deemed worthy are possibly promoted and given the “Fiverr Choice” badge. And they want us to know that the order we received was because of our badge and placement. Maybe? :thinking: I could not find it on the main site. But my friend @lloydsolutions is super good at finding articles explaining such things. I think she is sleeping now, but maybe she will enlighten us when she returns to the Forum in the morning.

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

I got two of those last week. And when I went to look at my gig, sure enough, it had a Fiverr’s Choice badge.

So, I think it means that gigs that Fiverr in all of their wisdom have deemed worthy are possibly promoted and given the “Fiverr Choice” badge. And they want us to know that the order we received was because of our badge and placement. Maybe? :thinking: I could not find it on the main site. But my friend @lloydsolutions is super good at finding articles explaining such things. I think she is sleeping now, but maybe she will enlighten us when she returns to the Forum in the morning.

I think it means that gigs that Fiverr in all of their wisdom have deemed worthy

I could not find it on the main site.

There is no article that I know of which explains this, but your explanation and the post by @rahulgraphics seem to explain it perfectly.

• Like 20

I think it means that gigs that Fiverr in all of their wisdom have deemed worthy

I could not find it on the main site.

There is no article that I know of which explains this, but your explanation and the post by @rahulgraphics seem to explain it perfectly.

Adding more information to it…

adding-more-infor-to-fiverr-choice.jpg.87ead1f6408edb6875578867a738487a.jpg
adding-more-infor-to-fiverr-choice748×315 30.3 KB
  • Like 21

It seems that you answered your own question? It seems like it's more based off Fiverr's side since what I think they do is just evaluate the sellers work and see how much the buyers are crediting them whether it's the buyers talking are mainly talking about how good the quality the work is or how fast they deliver with quality of course. And as of what @lloydsolutions said, "I think it means that gigs that Fiverr in all of their wisdom have deemed worthy" that's most likely what a Fiverr Choice gig is.

• Like 14

On 11/10/2020 at 7:31 AM, vickiespencer said:

I also received a Fiverr's choice order today, but when I opened my gig, there was no such badge there. Any clue?

• Like 8

Dear Fiverr Editorial Team,

I request that my data entry gig be considered for the Fiverr Choice Badge. As a dedicated and skilled data entry professional, I have worked hard to create a unique, high-quality gig that offers exceptional value to my clients.

My gig is designed to meet clients' needs requiring accurate and timely data entry services. I use the latest tools and techniques to ensure that every project is completed to the highest standard, and I always go the extra mile to exceed my client's expectations.

I would be honored to receive this prestigious recognition, and I am committed to continuing to deliver exceptional service to my clients. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Like 7