Fiverr Community Forum

Meeting outside Fiverr

Hi!
I have a potential client for a meeting done via Zoom where I will be the interpreter.
She needs an email so she can send me the invitation. Should I create another email and Zoom account instead of giving the usual email I use?
Thank you

1 Like

Fiverr ToS:

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, S kype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
1 Like

Hi!
Yes, I did read that but Fiverr doesn’t have a platform to do conference call. What should I do? I mean the payment and our conversations have been going on through Fiverr

1 Like

Once the order is placed, then contact details are exchanged within the order page. If they haven’t placed an order yet, then don’t give the details.

1 Like

Thank you! Do you think I should create a separate email for this ?

It’s not a bad idea, as (if they’re not the honest sort) the email address could end up on a spam list. It might be a good idea to reach out to CS, and state that this is necessary for your service.