:woman_facepalming:t4: Mek-Sells peeps please for the love of Godiva... šŸ«

nikavoice

:stop_sign:

STOP contacting Forum users asking for Help on the main website.

I donā€™t know if other users are experiencing the same.

What I do know is that itā€™s annoying!

• It could also affect our (RR) response rate. ā°

• Another thing, asking to get to know me better on a ā€˜personal levelā€™ is creepy. šŸ˜Æ

• Getting messages alerts to only find ā€œHiā€ or fluff wording. :roll_eyes:

• This trend is getting out of hand. šŸ˜«

Please do not message other Sellers on the main Fiverr.com website asking for help. If you have any questions ask them here on the Forum, if a particular user is not available. Be patient and wait for other users to help ā€“ no guarantees people will answer your query straight away.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. šŸ

Now, Iā€™m off to sink my teeth into some yummy Godiva šŸ«

Godiva-Chocolate-Gold-Ballotin-126674-im1.jpg.c02bf3b80dfa083c7f58b45c3e7f3c0c.jpg

• Another thing, asking to get to know me better on a ā€˜personal levelā€™ is creepy. šŸ˜Æ

Please do not message other Sellers on the main Fiverr.com website asking for help. If you have any questions ask them here on the Forum, if a particular user is not available. Be patient and wait for other users to help ā€“ no guarantees people will answer your query straight away.

I have been as well. I find it equally annoying. New sellers who donā€™t know how to use Fiverr, and who donā€™t want to do their own work to build their business ā€“ or even worse, who contact me, and beg me to give them some of MY ORDERS, get no sympathy from me. I am a no-nonsense kind of guy, and those messages are complete nonsense. I usually direct those sellers back to the forum to ask for help here, and then I either ignor them in messages, or mark their repeated demands for personalized help, assistance, and free work as spam.

I have been as well. I find it equally annoying. New sellers who donā€™t know how to use Fiverr, and who donā€™t want to do their own work to build their business ā€“ or even worse, who contact me, and beg me to give them some of MY ORDERS, get no sympathy from me. I am a no-nonsense kind of guy, and those messages are complete nonsense. I usually direct those sellers back to the forum to ask for help here, and then I either ignor them in messages, or mark their repeated demands for personalized help, assistance, and free work as spam.

Hey, Baasman!

I feel your pain, Jon. The begging for help is what really churns my butter.

ā€œPlease, Miss, please HELP meā€ šŸ˜¤

The first couple times it happens to me, I was like OK, they are new Iā€™ll give them some slack.

Then, Iā€™ve been getting these message on constantly.

Lately alot of people have been seeing my ā€œdescribe your boyfriend/girlfriendā€ gig and immediately think that I am looking for a boyfriend. It gets pretty annoying.

Hey, Miss Bunny!

You are very pretty! I totally agree with you, itā€™s very annoying indeed. Iā€™ve had a stream of messages from users wanting to take things further. Some, lurk and read everything that I type on here and then. Say, ā€œoh Iā€™ve read what you wrote about XYZ.ā€ šŸ˜

The thing is they donā€™t care about you, they care only about themselves. ā€œKind sirā€¦ā€ followed by some pathetic call for help or favor somehow became a part of everyday routine here. I just reply with ā€œkā€ or something like that, just so the response rate doesnā€™t suffer, but I might start reporting them as spam.

The thing is they donā€™t care about you, they care only about themselves. ā€œKind sirā€¦ā€ followed by some pathetic call for help or favor somehow became a part of everyday routine here. I just reply with ā€œkā€ or something like that, just so the response rate doesnā€™t suffer, but I might start reporting them as spam.

I usually redirect them to the Forum/Help Center.

If Iā€™m in a bad mood. Theyā€™ll get a grumpy face or something. šŸ‘¹

Are they offering billions of dollars like some prince who contacted me the other day? :rofl:

@armejndi Ahem Iā€™d remove the word before the prince.

rotflmao.gif.e73ad215560ccd23aeea066d1fa63acd.gif

Iā€™ve had offers to buy āœˆļø, and some other things.

Remember if it sounds too good to be true. In your case, it was a billion dollars in monopoly money.

giphy.gif.fc2adbe1f6ed84121e1a2595a2bba601.gif

You could buy several The Boardwalk and Park place. šŸ˜‰

Hey, Miss Bunny!

You are very pretty! I totally agree with you, itā€™s very annoying indeed. Iā€™ve had a stream of messages from users wanting to take things further. Some, lurk and read everything that I type on here and then. Say, ā€œoh Iā€™ve read what you wrote about XYZ.ā€ šŸ˜

They also, find me on other social platforms!

And they donā€™t seem to get that theyā€™re violating Fiverrā€™s Terms of Service by doing it, plus theyā€™re being creepy.

As for messaging sellers on the main platform to ask for help, itā€™s not only annoying, itā€™s a ToS violation, as well. Donā€™t feel guilty if you report those messages as spam; once their messaging gets blocked and they get a warning from Fiverr, they will hopefully learn that they shouldnā€™t do that. Or theyā€™ll keep pestering other users as soon as they get a chance, and get themselves banned.

@armejndi Ahem Iā€™d remove the word before the prince.

rotflmao

Iā€™ve had offers to buy āœˆļø, and some other things.

Remember if it sounds too good to be true. In your case, it was a billion dollars in monopoly money.

813b4f926f07fedde6d1104dd671e6791f963d40.gif

You could buy several The Boardwalk and Park place. šŸ˜‰

Lol, done. He came from there, or thatā€™s what he told me. Did you know that one scammer sold a non-existing airport for millions of dollars? And then got to keep like 90% of the money after being found guilty? Too ā€œsmoothā€ to be true.

Anyway, on topic, I just report them or leave a dummy message to avoid a fall on the response rate. Itā€™s getting annoying, especially with the sales drop and that notification sound.

They also, find me on other social platforms!

And they donā€™t seem to get that theyā€™re violating Fiverrā€™s Terms of Service by doing it, plus theyā€™re being creepy.

As for messaging sellers on the main platform to ask for help, itā€™s not only annoying, itā€™s a ToS violation, as well. Donā€™t feel guilty if you report those messages as spam; once their messaging gets blocked and they get a warning from Fiverr, they will hopefully learn that they shouldnā€™t do that. Or theyā€™ll keep pestering other users as soon as they get a chance, and get themselves banned.

Recently, I had a user contact me on another channel. The thing is I never communicated with them before on the forum. So, it was shocking that this person was happy they found me and wanted to chat about my life and goals. As you know my forum appearances has been scarce lately. So, whenever Iā€™m spotted people go bananas. This person admitted to lurking and enjoy reading what I write. šŸ˜¬

Donā€™t feel guilty if you report those messages as spam; once their messaging gets blocked and they get a warning from Fiverr, they will hopefully learn that they shouldnā€™t do that.

Yeah. The begging and offering trips~n~stuff was too much.

Lol, done.

Awesome sauce! Just looking out for you, coz I think youā€™re cool. šŸ˜Ž

Anyway, on topic, I just report them or leave a dummy message to avoid a fall on the response rate. Itā€™s getting annoying, especially with the sales drop and that notification sound.

When I login and see the messages, I immediately check to see if itā€™s a regular client. Nah itā€™s a Forum user asking me to hold their hand and mentor them. I just donā€™t have the āŒš time to do all that!

Sorry for the off-topic post šŸ˜œ But I had to chime inā€¦

All the posts ā¬†ļø

Itā€™s all gravy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. šŸ˜‚

Youā€™re silly, AJ! But, hey thatā€™s what I like about you. :crazy_face:

OT or Off-topic is fine with me, got some free time to use before I skedaddle.

Any inbox issues? coz I always see you helping out

Itā€™s all gravy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. šŸ˜‚

Youā€™re silly, AJ! But, hey thatā€™s what I like about you. :crazy_face:

OT or Off-topic is fine with me, got some free time to use before I skedaddle.

Any inbox issues? coz I always see you helping out

Thankfully, almost negligible so far (from what I can remember, I think only 2 sellers had contacted me šŸ˜ƒ ) probably cuz I am not an ā€œestablishedā€ seller yet. šŸ˜œ

Thankfully, almost negligible so far (from what I can remember, I think only 2 sellers had contacted me šŸ˜ƒ ) probably cuz I am not an ā€œestablishedā€ seller yet. šŸ˜œ

šŸ˜œ

Youā€™re a daredevil, no? Walk on glass or coal? šŸ˜

@joshcates @mariokluser How are you guys doing? I miss you! šŸ˜Š

Sending breezy Island Gal vibes your way. šŸŒ“

Please do not message other Sellers on the main Fiverr.com website

I have been as well. I find it equally annoying.

I have had only one person from the Forum contact me on the main site to try to get to know me better. I guess since I am old and not young and good looking like you three, I do not get contacted. Age has its benefits! šŸ˜Š

Nothing but the good stuff for you, eh @nikavoice?

I have had only one person from the Forum contact me on the main site to try to get to know me better. I guess since I am old and not young and good looking like you three, I do not get contacted. Age has its benefits! šŸ˜Š

143777_1.png nikavoice:

Unfortunately, the newbie sellers that have contacted me have all seen my success (most even make note of it in their first message), and they seem to think that my success will ooze out onto them as well, making them wildly successful also, without them having to do anything. I, however, am not a ā€œsuccess bankā€. Theyā€™ll have to work hard to earn their own success just as you and I have done. šŸ˜‰

Well, age ainā€™t nothing but a number. šŸ˜‰

How does the old saying go againā€¦

ā€œLike a fine wine šŸ· you only get better with ageā€ Something like that!

@hanshuber16 must receive secret admirer mail but heā€™s being coy about it. šŸ˜

Uh-huh! Nothing but the best and nothing less. šŸ„³

Unfortunately, the newbie sellers that have contacted me have all seen my success (most even make note of it in their first message), and they seem to think that my success will ooze out onto them as well, making them wildly successful also, without them having to do anything.

Baasman,

Trust me people will PAY a boatload of money to learn some of your secret sauce.

Your success is most wanted at the moment. :cowboy_hat_face:

Maybe an eBook in the foreseeable šŸ”®

Well, age ainā€™t nothing but a number. šŸ˜‰

How does the old saying go againā€¦

ā€œLike a fine wine šŸ· you only get better with ageā€ Something like that!

@hanshuber16 must receive secret admirer mail but heā€™s being coy about it. šŸ˜

Uh-huh! Nothing but the best and nothing less. šŸ„³

Unfortunately, the newbie sellers that have contacted me have all seen my success (most even make note of it in their first message), and they seem to think that my success will ooze out onto them as well, making them wildly successful also, without them having to do anything.

Baasman,

Trust me people will PAY a boatload of money to learn some of your secret sauce.

Maybe an eBook in the foreseeable šŸ”®

Baasman,

Maybe an eBook in the foreseeable šŸ˜

Iā€™ve considered it. šŸ˜‰

143777_1.png nikavoice:

Unfortunately, the newbie sellers that have contacted me have all seen my success (most even make note of it in their first message), and they seem to think that my success will ooze out onto them as well, making them wildly successful also, without them having to do anything. I, however, am not a ā€œsuccess bankā€. Theyā€™ll have to work hard to earn their own success just as you and I have done. šŸ˜‰ Interesting!

OMG, the masses of fans are prolly jumping for joy right now. :crazy_face:

giphy.gif.b36687ec89185f82a8cb022716023cb8.gif

Mek-Sells peeps please for the love of Godivaā€¦

Nika!!! šŸ˜³

Youā€™re gonna put all these poor men singing Oh my commanding wife, she want(s) to destroy my lifeā€¦ šŸ˜©

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!! Please forgive me!!! I just couldnā€™t help itā€¦ :rofl:

I used to get them quite often, but I havenā€™t gotten them recently, thank god.
A few years ago I think it was, I posted a ā€œthis is how you get your first orderā€ type of
topic, and it was not sugar coated at all, it was quite straightforward.
I also added at the end, ā€œDo not contact me asking for help.ā€

Yeah, that didnā€™t work, I got tons of ā€œI read your post, help meā€ message.
I replied ā€œYou clearly did not because you are messaging meā€ and that was it.

Oh, the memoriesā€¦

Just to be clear, I DONā€™T mind helping people!!! I have done it a few times before.
Itā€™s just that 99.99% of the time, when I go check their gigs, I can tell they
spent less than a hour creating it.

Some peopleā€¦

Archived