Fiverr Community Forum

Mention of buyers name in describe your offer

How to mention buyer name

5 Likes

…I’m afraid I don’t understand what you are trying to say… :thinking:

3 Likes

Can you Elaborate? Where do you want to do what?

If you really want to know the buyer’s name to add it to the offer you send to buyer requests, it’s shown in the app. If you want to know with a browser, if they have a profile image it will be in the alt text of the image (in Firefox you could right click on it and select “view image info”). Someone said there’s an extension but I don’t know whether it’s okay to use (whether Fiverr approves of it) or how well it does it.

5 Likes

When I want to sent a offer to buyer request a wndow pop up where we have to put offer description,budget,revision etc.In this window I want to mention the name of buyer in offer description section as we mention in social network like facebook .but I can 'nt do this.would have any idea how to mention name.

1 Like

Thank you so much,it will help me a lot

1 Like

I understood what you want @kashif16es
In mobile its easily shows.
But when you want to send offer from desktop,you can’t seen Buyer name.
when come buyer request you can open up your mobile,and which you want to send offer take name from mobile phone.and write from desktop.

4 Likes

Thanks @kamalmostafa for your suggestions

1 Like

Personally I only personalize if it is clear the first part of their username is their first name or if they’ve written their name as a sign-off.

2 Likes

not understand @humanissocial

1 Like

Example: If someone’s username is HugoSamson, I would write “Hi Hugo.”

If their username is butterfly3000, I’m not going to write “Hi Butterfly” or “Hi Butterfly3000.”

1 Like

Probably,Its better to write full name.
whether its included number or anythings.
bacause,majority use the fake name.so,if they see you mentioned the name in buyer request.

But the inbox its better to write “Hugo”. when they come inbox,they are attitude being more friendly.

2 Likes

Possibly. But anyone can copy and paste a name. It doesn’t imply credibility.

Buyers do assess for who is credible and who paid attention to what they asked for, but they have better ways of ascertaining that.

1 Like

name isn’t a big factor!
buyer posted his problem,demand.So,if gets priority when you write the solution how you solve his problem.
Its important,right?

2 Likes

It is and I never implied otherwise. We were talking about how to address someone in a BR, not what to put in it.

Please work on your English. It’s barely intelligible. A huge turn off for buyers.

2 Likes

Yes,I need to improve my english.
Thanks!