Fiverr Forum

Merry Xmas

Hi Everyone

I thought I would wish you all a merry xmas in my own daft wee way!

Thank you!

I don’t think my accent is that strong lol

Right back at you! And love the accent…

Thanks lpartziale! :">

Brits are outnumbered? There is just over 63 million people in The UK

only 5.2 million people in scotland, 40% of which are indian/pakistani/Polish/Lithuanian/asian or other ethnic race.

Leaving about just over 3 million scottish, we are a rare breed! lol. Compared to worldwide population of just over 7 billion lol. :-?

@wolfstarpicture - Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Xmas tomorrow guys!!! Hope Santa is good to you all, I will be sky-ping my dad for the first time ever in Philadelphia. We have never met each other before so first time we will be seeing each other properly. So safe to say that will be the ultimate xmas present for me!

Thank you :slight_smile: happy holidays to you tooo

Reply to @wolfstarpicture: Wow thats amazing! Best gift ever

Great idea for a holiday present.

Well it’s approaching the end of my christmas day and it has been an excellent one at that. Probably my favorite in a long long time. I had the skype conversation with my dad, which we scheduled in for 30 mins which actually lasted just over 2 hours… We have so much in common it’s really funny. I screen recorded our conversation for our first meeting and a long with our first face to face meeting I will record that also… then compile a video for future kids/teenagers/adults to never give up and always such for their long lost father or mother, even if it doesn’t bring you the results you want… it helps complete you as a person.

Hope you all are having a smashing time.

Sincerely.

Costas

wolfstarpicture said: I had the skype conversation with my dad, which we scheduled in for 30 mins which actually lasted just over 2 hours... We have so much in common it's really funny.

Thats awesome. I am happy for you. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Reply to @madmoo: Love this time of year and all the stories.