Message being reviewed by Fiverr's team

piermenaldo

Good Afternoon, I received a message from a buyer who said he " wanted to discuss something with me to get a profit" I replied to him that I wasn’t interested in anything outside of Fiverr but I got that messaged reviewed. Below I will put the short conversation had with the buyer

Buyer: Hello, (username)
Me: Hey (username), with what could I help you?
Buyer: How are you?
Me: I’m fine thanks
Buyer: Thank you for your reply
Buyer: If you want, I want to discuss something with you to get a profit
Me: I am not interested in anything outside of Fiverr, if you are interested in one of my gigs I’m available. (This is the message that is being reviewed)

Please tell me what you think about it, I really appreciate your help !

Good Afternoon, I received a message from a buyer who said he " wanted to discuss something with me to get a profit" I replied to him that I wasn’t interested in anything outside of Fiverr but I got that messaged reviewed. Below I will put the short conversation had with the buyer

Buyer: Hello, (username)

Me: Hey (username), with what could I help you?

Buyer: How are you?

Me: I’m fine thanks

Buyer: Thank you for your reply

Buyer: If you want, I want to discuss something with you to get a profit

Me: I am not interested in anything outside of Fiverr, if you are interested in one of my gigs I’m available. (This is the message that is being reviewed)

Please tell me what you think about it, I really appreciate your help !

outside of Fiverr,

Probably because you said the above in your reply.

If that was your only conversation am sure it will be ok when the context of your reply is investigated.

outside of Fiverr,

Probably because you said the above in your reply.

If that was your only conversation am sure it will be ok when the context of your reply is investigated.

ok, thank you really much for your help. I hope so, cause I am a new seller here on Fiverr and I think this platform is really interesting.

don’t worry dear there is nothing wrong in that even if they review it nothing will happen because in the message you say clearly ," i am not interested" they only detect certain words like payment or outside of fiverr etc so thats why your message is in review

Thank you very much for your time and help. I really appreciate it !

Archived