Message buyers violation

taimoor_0

Hello
I am a new seller … never knew that sending msg to buyer is not allowed after my friend told me about it I stopped sending message.
Today I got TOS violation warning from …. maybe one of those seller whom i messaged and they never replied reported me.
But I’ve ended msg more then 10 people but after this TOS violation any of them reported me again will it also cause me second TOS violation?
or after this in future if I violate it that will be consider not the before this TOS violation.

should i msg fiverr regarding this or not… guide me

I would (assume so but not 100 percent sure) that if each and every person who you’ve messaged would report you, you would probably get another warning (if not a ban for repeatedly doing it).
I’m often on the other end of these messages and quite frankly I’m not sure how people don’t know that this is not allowed! Why would you message other sellers who are your competition for work?
I think it might be worth it to wait a couple days and see if you are reported again. CS might have mercy on you but this IS pretty evident (in the ToS) so I’m not sure.

I would (assume so but not 100 percent sure) that if each and every person who you’ve messaged would report you, you would probably get another warning (if not a ban for repeatedly doing it).

I’m often on the other end of these messages and quite frankly I’m not sure how people don’t know that this is not allowed! Why would you message other sellers who are your competition for work?

I think it might be worth it to wait a couple days and see if you are reported again. CS might have mercy on you but this IS pretty evident (in the ToS) so I’m not sure.

Some of them posted buyer request and ask for inbox them for more detail but most of them is my mistake i admit…

any solution please guide me.

Some of them posted buyer request and ask for inbox them for more detail but most of them is my mistake i admit…

any solution please guide me.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Here is the must read updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Here is the must read updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

I got it i am wrong to send them and when i knew it i stopped it 2 weeks ago my account is 1 month old.

but please help me with a solution

I got it i am wrong to send them and when i knew it i stopped it 2 weeks ago my account is 1 month old.

but please help me with a solution

There is no solution.

You made a mistake, and you’ve now received a warning for your mistake.

The most important bit - and you’ve done this already - is to recognise what happened.

There is no point in messaging Fiverr. The terms of service and community guidelines are available for everyone to read - you clearly didn’t read them.

If another buyer complains about you, then yes, you could receive a second warning.

Why would you place orders with the sellers you spammed? That was not necessary at all. Heck, they could still report you, you know. I call what you did a bribe to not report you. LOL

GG

So you saying fiverr forbid this???

I don’t know who reported me So I make all of them happy.

I placed a order on fiverr gig for consultation and that person told me to do this.

So you saying fiverr forbid this???

I placed a order on fiverr gig for consultation and that person told me to do this.

Why would they be happy if a spammer ordered from them? For all they know, you could have done it to give them a negative review and harm their account.

If someone spammed my inbox, I reported them and blocked them from messaging me again, and they placed an order after that, I’d seriously consider cancelling the order and reporting them to Customer Support for harassment. I’d never feel safe working for such a buyer.

Archived