Message flagged for review, still no response

So, 2 days ago a message of mine was flagged for review by the safety and trust team. It’s been more than 48 hours now and I didn’t get any update about this issue. Could that mean that my message just blocked? Shouldn’t fiverr inform me about that? I’m pretty sure that I won’t get any notification about this no matter how many days I’ll wait.

Sometimes it takes more than 24 hours, eg. on weekends. Maybe the trust and safety team take weekends & bank holidays off so it may take longer then. Just wait for it to get checked, or maybe give a message to the buyer if necessary.

One of my messages had been flagged recently too, and it took much longer than usual until I finally saw it had been forwarded, something between 2 and 3 days, I think, probably 3.

If it´s something urgent, you may want to consider rewording it and sending it to your buyer, mine was quoting ToS, the bit about contact, so I couldn´t really reword it. It didn´t show the red warning frame but still got flagged. 🙃

To make sure your message to your buyer gets through, avoid any words like email, pay, payment, outside, etc. Yes, it´s very annoying if you´re using any of those words in totally “harmless context”.

One of my messages had been flagged recently too, and it took much longer than usual until I finally saw it had been forwarded, something between 2 and 3 days, I think, probably 3.

If it´s something urgent, you may want to consider rewording it and sending it to your buyer, mine was quoting ToS, the bit about contact, so I couldn´t really reword it. It didn´t show the red warning frame but still got flagged. 🙃

To make sure your message to your buyer gets through, avoid any words like email, pay, payment, outside, etc. Yes, it´s very annoying if you´re using any of those words in totally “harmless context”.

What exactly happened after 3 days?

What exactly happened after 3 days?

The message appeared in the conversation, below the message, there´s a green “banner” saying “After we reviewed your message, it was approved and received by (buyer name) on 26 Mar 14:51.”

Archived