Fiverr Forum

Message inbox not showing. White screen appears

Hi there, I logged into fiverr and have to see important messages but since last some hours, on the inbox page nothing is showing. A white screen appears. I tried firefox/chrome/IE but it is still not working. Please check the issue and let me know how to fix it. Here is the screenshot attached.

5 Likes

Check this “Message inbox not showing”

1 Like

where is this message?

My Inbox is ok, so it’s not a site-wide issue. You may try again by clearing your browser cache. Is still you see this you may check your browser extensions. Try disabling all extensions.

4 Likes

even my simplest Microsoft Internet Explorer is not showing inbox of fiverr. I tried every browser I had. Tried it on different PC but the problem is not resolved.

You can contact support team of fiverr

You may try again by clearing brwoser cache & cookies.

Exact same thing happening for me on two different computers, on both Firefox and Safari! Can’t reply to any messages, just white!

1 Like

how to contact support team for this issue?

1 Like

You can easily find the help & support option bottom of the site page .Then submit account issues ,they will knock you later .

Same here - 3 different PC - Windows and MacOSX – Chrome and Safari browser- Can’t reply to any messages.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. I manage to open it if I make the window half screen but then cannot send a custom gig offer, and I have a buyer waiting for one. Any suggestions, anyone?

2 Likes

It works for me on mobile with the app, that’s been my only workaround so far.

1 Like

You could try clearing your cache and cookies as that might be the suggestion you would get from customer support.

1 Like

hi guys ! I am facing same issue…I have tried clearing cache and cookies and eve tried in differnt browsers and computers…but it seems that issue is all over…!

1 Like

but I am still able to use mobile app and can reply all messages easily !

Maybe it’s a problem or error that makes the page. Maybe communicating with support can help you better

1 Like

If the app is working fine then it’s either your computer or the location. I think
If fiverr is doing updates then it will be same to all users but mine is working fine so it’s not an update. I am thinking if it’s happening in specific location then that will be the reason.

1 Like

I have tried all that myself… used Firefox, chrome, safari. PC, Mac… same issue.

For the browser, I can get to the messages by, clicking - All in the inbox - that takes you to this link. https://www.fiverr.com/inbox

I guess it is the same issue affecting Creating Custom Offers.

Same issue here, sent a support ticket 12 hours ago and no answer so far.