Fiverr Forum

Message inbox not showing. White screen appears

Same here. No replies from there. Same issue

Fiverr should start hiring some of its sellers for some tasks…like replying emails:

I am not having issues with my in box, but, when I look at what you posted there - I noticed that the username you have here in the forums is different than the in box you are trying to access, which appears to be “melvinbee”. If you have 2 Fiverr accounts, I would suggest you need to close one of them, as this will get you banned from the site.

GG

That’s the username of the person he’s trying to send a message to.

It affects Firefox as many of you have mentioned, but I found out that everything works fine in Brave browser, so you can use it as a workaround until Fiverr fixes this problem.

/edit
Sorry, spoke too soon, Brave is affected too…

Ah yes! You are correct. I just went to see if that is what the address bar showed when I clicked on a message in my In box. Thank you for correcting me. :wink:

GG

No, it is not.

Even in other browsers, there is a workaround to view messages. But none for Custom Offers. Same thing with Brave.

Sorry, spoke too soon, Brave is affected too… :frowning_face:

That is odd. I am using Firefox and I can access my in box and respond with offers etc.

GG

That’s weird.

I have tried everything. I even tried all the client’s recommendations…lol.

Does Fiverr officially communicate when they have such outages?

I delivered an article and on the order page as well as the inbox I can see the message but not the delivered file. Is anyone else having problems with attachments?

I really do not know if they communicate. I very rarely see anyone who represents Fiverr (tech or otherwise) on the forum. Maybe you could send them a tweet on their Twitter to get their attention?

GG

There is definitely something wrong with Inbox. My replies to the buyers messages are not showing immediately, only after 5 or so minutes. Pretty confusing but hope that they will fix it soon.

Yeah, something is definitely wrong with inbox messaging.

The issue solved for me. I was able to send message now.

The issue solved for me guys. Now I am able to communicate with the buyers :slight_smile:

I can communicate buyer but they are getting my message within few minutes later

closed #38