Message was Flagged! What happens from here?

So, I recently had a buyer go missing for 2 weeks. She had Just messaged me back today and had told me that she had run into health issues that delayed her ability to communicate with me. So I offered her my email (I know, very very uneducated decision ) because I felt that it may be more convenient for her to message me that way since she had gone so long without communicating before. Obviously I will never do this again because it is up to the buyer to keep in contact with me if they want particular things done in their order but was just concerned this time…

Anyway, I was flagged and wanted to know if this has happened to any of you as well?

I have sent a message to customer service regarding what had happened.

Im so worried.

Do they give warnings or is it automatic suspension?

Thanks in advance!

Firstly, you’ve made the right decision. Public declaration is the first step in defeating your desires to act in this self destructive manner.

Now the manual says this:

" After a 24 hour public shaming period, the offender will create a gig designed to inflict torture to themselves. We call this gig, ‘I will Listen To Chumbawamba on Video for Five Dollars.’ Expect excellent sales on this gig as we will unleash SEO masters and place this gig at the top of our ‘Humiliation’ search in the most nefarious (and funny!) of places…

All proceeds of this gig will be donated to a random Logo designer, preferably one that has asked for ‘Secret Tips’ on more than one occasion.

But wait, there’s more!

For a period of no less than three weeks you will receive a stream of buyers that tell you to “Go with your instinct” and review you poorly for “not doing what I wanted”

You will also be forced to wear a fedora in your profile pic (this one is the worst…THE WORST!).

After which point you will understand that rules act as the foundation which metaphorical houses exist upon.

But no worries. You get knocked down. But you get up again. They’re never gonna keep you down."

Seriously? Just wait for customer service to respond. They’ve always been more than fair to me. I sincerely hope everything works for the best.

Firstly, you’ve made the right decision. Public declaration is the first step in defeating your desires to act in this self destructive manner.

Now the manual says this:

" After a 24 hour public shaming period, the offender will create a gig designed to inflict torture to themselves. We call this gig, ‘I will Listen To Chumbawamba on Video for Five Dollars.’ Expect excellent sales on this gig as we will unleash SEO masters and place this gig at the top of our ‘Humiliation’ search in the most nefarious (and funny!) of places…

All proceeds of this gig will be donated to a random Logo designer, preferably one that has asked for ‘Secret Tips’ on more than one occasion.

But wait, there’s more!

For a period of no less than three weeks you will receive a stream of buyers that tell you to “Go with your instinct” and review you poorly for “not doing what I wanted”

You will also be forced to wear a fedora in your profile pic (this one is the worst…THE WORST!).

After which point you will understand that rules act as the foundation which metaphorical houses exist upon.

But no worries. You get knocked down. But you get up again. They’re never gonna keep you down."

Seriously? Just wait for customer service to respond. They’ve always been more than fair to me. I sincerely hope everything works for the best.

rofl

"For a period of no less than three weeks you will receive a stream of buyers that tell you to “Go with your instinct” and review you poorly for “not doing what I wanted”"

“You will also be forced to wear a fedora in your profile pic (this one is the worst…THE WORST!).”

Sorry, Im new-ish.

Thank you for your response 🙂

rofl

"For a period of no less than three weeks you will receive a stream of buyers that tell you to “Go with your instinct” and review you poorly for “not doing what I wanted”"

“You will also be forced to wear a fedora in your profile pic (this one is the worst…THE WORST!).”

Sorry, Im new-ish.

Thank you for your response 🙂

I’ve tried repeatedly to rid myself of this picture. The fedora shame hasn’t made me stronger- but I’ve developed keen techniques for carting around works of Christopher Hitchens and pretending to understand them.

Hi,

Would you please elaborate how do you know it was flagged?

If you refer to the red colored writing then perhaps you can get away with it, although one must never ever provide his email or any other information that could help him in communicating outside fiverr.

Regards,
Younas

So, I recently had a buyer go missing for 2 weeks. She had Just messaged me back today and had told me that she had run into health issues that delayed her ability to communicate with me. So I offered her my email (I know, very very uneducated decision ) because I felt that it may be more convenient for her to message me that way since she had gone so long without communicating before. Obviously I will never do this again because it is up to the buyer to keep in contact with me if they want particular things done in their order but was just concerned this time…

Anyway, I was flagged and wanted to know if this has happened to any of you as well?

I have sent a message to customer service regarding what had happened.

Im so worried.

Do they give warnings or is it automatic suspension?

Thanks in advance!

I offered her my email (I know, very very uneducated decision ) because I felt that it may be more convenient for her to message me that way since she had gone so long without communicating before.

I don’t know why you thought it would be more convenient but you had to know that’s against the rules. You are lucky they didn’t ban you.

They don’t warn you before they ban you. It could still happen.

I will never do this again because it is up to the buyer to keep in contact with me if they want particular things done

That’s not why you should never do it again. This usually results in an automatic ban of your account. If you don’t get banned you are lucky.

I offered her my email (I know, very very uneducated decision ) because I felt that it may be more convenient for her to message me that way since she had gone so long without communicating before.

I don’t know why you thought it would be more convenient but you had to know that’s against the rules. You are lucky they didn’t ban you.

They don’t warn you before they ban you. It could still happen.

I will never do this again because it is up to the buyer to keep in contact with me if they want particular things done

That’s not why you should never do it again. This usually results in an automatic ban of your account. If you don’t get banned you are lucky.

The reason I did it was because she had a medical emergency and that was the reason for her extended delay in communication. I thought it would be convenient for her. What happens happens now I guess. I was only trying to help. Obviously was the wrong thing to do.

I build websites. This is why we needed to communicate.

I usually communicate with my buyers throughout the project to make sure everything is to their liking.

Ive messaged this to customer service since I suppose that is all that I can do.

Thank you for your reply.

Must be Mercury. The woes of being a Gemini asc.

Archived