Messages asking for work

marcsteel

Is anyone else getting inundated with messages from new users with empty profiles asking to give them work i.e. outsource.

It drives me crazy. Not necessarily the fact they are being opportunists, but when they come and just say “Give me work”, with no profile, example of experience or the necessary skills.

Every day I get these right now, so frustrating. At least give me a reason to hire you!

Such “outsourcing” requests seem to be far more prevalent in certain seller categories compared to others. In voice acting, it’d be blatently obvious and almost assuredly infuriating to the buyer if I outsourced to another person.

I primarily do writing tasks. Most messages are saying they can write articles for me for $1 or $3. One told me.to hire them as they are “proficient with Word”

I am a seller, not even a buyer (I have some buyer experience here, but only few times) and even I get at least 1 message per week - some of them doesn’t know English, but offer “writing work” and say, that they are “the best”

Archived