Messages marked as Spam automatically unspammed?

babibalubi

Well, sellers are receiving sometimes so weird messages from buyers that the only thing that can be done is mark them as spam.

And also well, I still don´t know exactly what really happens if I mark one of these messages. Is this some kind of automated reporting, is customer service having an eye on that…?

The strange thing is, that more or less after 24 hours I have these messages again in my inbox, unspammed.

This also happens with „real bad messages“ including copyright infringements, broken Fiverr TOU several times, asking for contact outside of Fiverr, nasty insults, webpages with virus, highly criminal phishing websites that are cloned from the original etc.

My questions are:

Is this also happening to someone else?

And if so:

Why does this happen?

Cause one reason is for sure that I try to get rid off these people, the other is to participate at least a little bit in the protection of the community.

As it is like now it looks for me, that Fiverr unspamms these messages, and I feel really lost, I interpret that like a „we don´t care“ and these people can still do what they do…

Anybody any idea?

• 4 months later...

Has anyone recieved something like this?

Hi (YOUR NAME),
I know you in (NAME OF SECTION) Service.I will pay you $100, you can received ,if you watch and fix this video here (LINK TO YOUTUBE) .You can do it, Ringt?.I can sell full database profiles linkedin info : email , name , phone , profile links , addresses …you need to contact to Fiverr : (NAME OF THE BUYER).
Thank you for help me and good a nice day . Bye you

I have recieved several mesages from different people with the same structure in the last days. 😦

Archived