Messaging disabled! One or more of your messages was reported as inappropriate or spam. Please con

Hello Sellers !

This morning , I opened my ibox ( messages ) and when I click on message to open for that read it . A message shows :

“Messaging disabled! One or more of your messages was reported as inappropriate or spam. Please contact Fiverr support to resolve this issue”

[-(

I wanna know why that happen to me ?!

What I must do to solve this ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Dear Majdagarou,

The user you contacted has been disabled by fiverr happens to me often, most likely the user was spamming or did a chargeback.

So don’t worry

From this what you said, Fiverr blocked you, you should contact support as soon as possible to resolve it, because someone reported you, also check your email, maybe fiverr sent you something about that…

send ticket to customer support and they will set your acc back to normal :slight_smile:

i used to happen to me

Well apparently you are not the only one with the problem. Look further down in the forum, someone else is facing the same issue. Did support give you any reasons to why that happened?

I posted a gig on July 31 and now see that it was unapproved. What does that mean?

Dele

Reply to @socialmedia2016:
Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

I can’t open any massage for all users

I will try now to contact you by message and see if that go good with you

Reply to @socialmedia2016:

I tried and I cannot contact you :frowning: Always that message shows :frowning:

The problem that I have 2 message from my clients and I cannot access to them :frowning:

Reply to @webchief:

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

Fiverr didn’t contact me on my email.
I contacted support custom ( I hope that they solve the problem )

Really , I had a problem with my client 2 days ago and he contacted custom support for they cancel his order . Fiverr didn’t do .

Anyway yesterday , we talked and I canceled it manually with agreement between as .

So , I don’t this that they blocked me about this !

Reply to @dusuacangmon: It’s solved :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Reply to @annai80:
Yes , they sent me a message on my email ,
This is the message :

Hello

Your messaging ability has been restored. You may want to hold back on contacting too many users at the same time in case they may think your messages are too spammy.

Reply to @revdele:
Fiverr sent me a message on my email when they are solved the problem :

Hello

Your messaging ability has been restored. You may want to hold back on contacting too many users at the same time in case they may think your messages are too spammy.

You have the problem now ?