Fiverr Community Forum

Messaging down, Can't deliver orders, Order completion down, Gig orders down, What is happening?!?

I’ve been on Fiverr for about 3 years now, level 2 seller, over 160 orders, 5 star rating. In the last month it seems like all sorts of bugs have been showing up! My order completion went from 100% to 81% over the course of 3 days… I looked up the new way they are calculating it and it should still be at 100%. I tried to deliver my clients order today and when hitting send, it takes me to a blank white page and won’t deliver the order. The messaging page is a mess, I can barely see my clients messages, can’t download their files, can’t copy and paste. My orders went from tons to virtually none which I thought might have been due to me updating my gigs so I changed them back, but still I’m not having much luck. I booked a gig today and the client ordered a quantity of 20 of my base gig, but Fiverr didn’t multiply the delivery days. Now I have a 20 quantity order gig due in 3 days!! Is anyone else experiencing these issues?!? I’ve contacted customer support for each issue, but due to high volume I may have to wait up to 48 hours.

1 Like

It happened to me some time ago.I couldn’t deliver my order it will redirect to a white page when i click on deliver. I changed to a different browser, google chrome. I was using fire fox before

1 Like

Didn’t think of that! Thanks! I’m using Safari, I’ll download Chrome and see if that helps.

1 Like