Fiverr Community Forum

Metadata could not have been saved mandatory metadata is missing

hello!
good day!
today i have got the email from fiverr that we have changed the subcategory of your gig for the better exposure so you have to update the suitable metadata according to your expertise. i have edited all the categories and all the subcategories showing green tick mark but when i tried to save it i shows the following notification.
“metadata could not have been saved mandatory metadata is missing”.

fiverr is behaving so weird now a days no impressions and clicks update. even the service center is not responding.
can anyone help in this regards?

thank you!

2 Likes

yes, it will be update soon, we all hoping that.

1 Like

hello!
thank you for your reply
you also facing the same issue?

2 Likes

Yes, and i think almost everyone, and waiting for the new updates by Fiverr. Lets see what they do.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Metadata could not have been saved mandatory metadata is missing:

I’m having the same issue and am not sure if the update has even changed anything or not. I’ve tried remaking the whole extra gig- but it still stays the same. Does anybody have a clue as to what it’s about at least for it to say
‘metadata could not have been saved’?

1 Like

Same issue here with a “Dutch voice over” gig. I have created a ticked but they keep bouncing back like the error is caused by me which is not. Unable to update the Gig as a result.