Fiverr Forum

Microsoft Adcentre Advertising for my gigs?

Hi, all, l have been considering this recently, especially after the recent issues, and just wondering if anyone has pushed paid advertising towards their gig, or gig Profile page?

I have tried Bing before and it has never converted, but that was for one product, not 17 products of gigs, as l have here, (some are serviced graphic gigs, but most are eBooks, software, etc.

If l got close to 10% conversions then l could make a profit, but that all depends if it actually converted?

Anyone else here tried this, l would really appreciate some feedback as it would save me some time and money messing around setting up a campaign.

Shane.

PS l live in Au, so l can’t use Yahoo ad, and Google Adwords isn’t viable with all the hoops l would need to jump through, etc.

That’s an interesting idea. What about Facebook ads? Maybe you could create a Facebook page dedicated to your gig, and do newsfeed ads.

Of course, you have a wide variety of gigs, so you’ll have to spend $5 on each one. I wouldn’t spend more than $5 because you want to recoup your investment.

This one

https://www.fiverr.com/tagiscom/teach-you-feng-shui-for-your-home-or-business?funnel=2014100119483698112448560

Could be advertised to people with an interest in feng shui. Either way, be careful. Advertising is tricky even when you know what you’re doing.

Ok, thanks!