Fiverr Forum

Milestone Automatic Completion timeline? Buyer hasn't accepted delivery

Hi!

I had a large order with a client (several hundred dollars), so I requested that we work in milestones.
I have delivered all the milestones, and communication with the client was good, but I delivered the final milestone on the 8th of January, and the buyer hasn’t accepted the delivery yet. I’m not actually concerned about this (at least not yet!), I’m just a bit confused- deliveries are supposed to be automatically accepted after 3 days if the buyer doesn’t request revisions, right?

So why has this not been automatically marked as complete? Do milestone orders work differently? Or are they marked as complete 3 days after the deadline (which for me would have been the 11th of January, but I delivered a few days early).

Thanks for your help!

From Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

“A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.”

Since this was the final milestone, it should be fine, you just need to wait for 8 days after delivery.