Fiverr Forum

Millions of FROUD SELLERS at fiverr?

Few month ago I seen Fiverr advertisement at Facebook. So I decided to use fiverr for buying many services.

I’m a Buyer.

I found millions of seller - Fraud - They don’t have their own portfolio - they are using DP images from google and other platform for attract the buyers :rage: - This is too strange!!

Just a example you’ll get every 4th seller gig dp taken by google images and other sites - FIVERR must be stop these kind of sellers. -

“put this image in google image search by image” you’ll get all answer, What i’m saying?

There is plenty of sellers, Who’s using their portfolio like this kind of google images and other!!.

I thought, fiverr is good place with genuine sellers but I found 40% sellers - Who don’t have their own portfolio or work!!!

:frowning: :frowning:

How do I increase my gigs, sales?

Fiverr TOS always mentioning to the sellers that your your own logo or image as profile image and use your own work as gig images. but still many sellers are not following FIVERR TOS.

Many sellers coming to forum and always posting no getting orders. BE TRUE TO YOUR SELF. KEEP THE FIVERR SITE CLEAN and TRUST WORTHY to THE BUYERS

I’m Buyer ! How will i trust on sellers after see these kind of activity!! :wink:

I can show more 1000s of seller gig portfolio DP - Which is copied from GOOGLE!!

Have you bought any service on fiverr?

@visualisers

I can show you the best and Genuine sellers with their own work and profile. I have been here for almost 6 years, there are so many good sellers as well. don’t judge fiverr. it is the best online freelance platform.

Agreed that there are frauds and genuine people among sellers, and buyers too by the way, like everywhere.
Luckily, as a smart buyer you are aware of that and can give your business to those that are no frauds, that´s great!

I don´t know about the percentage and millions though, you have to take into account that the frauds typically also are those who, which Fiverr’s ToS forbid, register multiple accounts, so, if for instance, on average 1 fraud has 10 accounts, it looks like 10 frauds, but in fact is just one. 10 frauds will seem like 100 frauds and so on. Every one of them is too much, of course, though.

Fiverr has recently started with taking some new steps to eliminate frauds, like phone verification and tighter control of gigs, that surely will help and hopefully show soon.

Yes, Fiverr is doing their best and eliminating fraudulent sellers as fast as possible. Administering a site this massive has a lot of challenges, I would imagine. As others have said, there are tons of legitimate, hard-working, high-quality sellers on here. :slight_smile:

Genuinely Fiverr is a Good Place, but just like any other platforms, there will ALWAYS be a few bad :apple: to spoil the barrel. Is Fiverr littered with dishonest sellers? Heck, yeah! Just do your due diligence before placing an order. Ask questions, and hope for the best! Don’t give up just yet on Fiverr, but if you do, I totally understand.

Somehow you’re right!! there is many bad sellers but that not means whole fiverr sellers are wrong. you can see the sellers rating feedback first. fiverr have 1000s of sellers, who have been served over the 50000s order successfully and they have very high rating feedback by genuine buyers. you can buy that kind of sellers gig. you will receive quality service :slight_smile:
if you wanted to report about any bad sellers as you have been seen then you can report at Fiverr CS with full proof.

fiverr is best flatform.

I didn’t said - Whole fiverr sellers are wrong!! I just given a shot - What i seen! I’m running advertising agency, so i always needs various type of services.!!

Yes, Dear - I came here for buy After saw the advertisement of fiverr at FACEBOOK But i changed my mind for buying after saw the many sellers profile - Even I found many sellers do use Shutterstock images & graphics in their Delivery job - Which is very serious issue :slight_smile:

Hey there,

when it comes to buying something you should always make sure you are buying from a trustworthy seller.
Take your time!
You do it in a shopping mall by touching and trying. In addition to that you trust other buyers opinion when entering a shop. Do so at fiverr, too.
Find a service, check buyers reviews, seller “age” at fiverr, samples and last but not least: your guts.

On the other side seller have similar issues:
I am a seller and often I am struggling with buyers who want my (by the way professional) service for very little money.
I don’t offer that because it would result in poor quality, bad reviews and decreasing profit.

@fast_editing > Somehow you’re right!! there is many bad sellers but that not means whole fiverr sellers are wrong. you can see the sellers rating feedback first. fiverr have 1000s of sellers, who have been served over the 50000s order successfully and they have very high rating feedback by genuine buyers. you can buy that kind of sellers gig. you will receive quality service :slight_smile:

if you wanted to report about any bad sellers as you have been seen then you can report at Fiverr CS with full proof.
The question is I am new comer within one month have not order yet. I am genuine. If all buyers just buy the “trustworthy” seller’s gig who have reviews etc… then what is future of new comers?. Fiverr Needs to a method to scan fraud and ghost seller/buyers.

Very true…

Imagine - Someone Running 100 miles speed on track and you just started 1 miles speed on track, Also they started more early than you.
You’ll get your position - And - How much your chances to WIN
If you wanted to WIN - you/ve to boost yourself.
Put money to your own Pocket to self advertise your gig. Make attractive portfolio of your gig - Currently looking very average - Then What you aspect - Why all buyers will order on Average looking portfolio and new comers

You can search for good sellers who sell their genuine products.You came to buy but after looking at fake ids you changed your mind.

I don’t know what method you have to Measure that something Average or best or great. I thing something average best then fraudulent great.

great - can’t be fraudulent -!!!
Don’t waste your time on complaining about search, ranking, Not getting order

Put your time on making your portfolio, promotion of your gig and Learning :slight_smile:

I am a 52 years old retired School teacher. I learn here what people want… what is trend … after few days you can must see the changes in my portfolio.

I agree that there are many frauds here but not all sellers are so, you can tell from the profile picture and the images used on their gigs ,I for one use my very own picture and make my own simple gig images

all the best :dizzy: