Mine (buyer) and my friend (seller) account got disabled together

thanarathanara

My friend and I were visiting India at the beginning of the pandemic this year, and we got stuck (no air travel) in a place that didn’t have WI-FI, only out phone’s hotspots to get us connected.
She is a video editor and I needed a job done for my organization. I wanted to help her create a fiverr profile while she offered me this service to get her career started.

So we both logged on the same hotspot (same IP address), she created her seller account and used my >5 years old buyer account to buy the service from here. After I paid fiverr about 300 dollars, they banned both of our accounts and the money is lost!

Please fiverr, I ask you to get our accounts unbanned, or at least give us our money back!

My friend and I were visiting India at the beginning of the pandemic this year, and we got stuck (no air travel) in a place that didn’t have WI-FI, only out phone’s hotspots to get us connected.

She is a video editor and I needed a job done for my organization. I wanted to help her create a fiverr profile while she offered me this service to get her career started.

So we both logged on the same hotspot (same IP address), she created her seller account and used my >5 years old buyer account to buy the service from here. After I paid fiverr about 300 dollars, they banned both of our accounts and the money is lost!

Please fiverr, I ask you to get our accounts unbanned, or at least give us our money back!

After I paid fiverr about 300 dollars, they banned both of our accounts and the money is lost!

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so cannot help you with this.

Archived