Mine four gigs are active now, but I dont get any buyer request

webalamin

You must complete 7 gigs on your profile after that you will get buyer requests

you dont have to have 7 gigs to see buyer requests. Buyer requests for new users come all at once so you need to keep checking what time buyer requests come because they vanish very soon once they are listed. for news users only

You must complete 7 gigs on your profile after that you will get buyer requests

You must complete 7 gigs on your profile after that you will get

That not really true. I only have one gig, and I can still see a lot of buyer requests! I agree with what @zain7375 said. You don’t need 7 gigs to get access to buyer requests. However, it is true that the chance of coming across a buyer request increases the more the number of gigs you have. New sellers are not shown very many buyer requests. You will be able to see a lot more buyer requests once you reach level 1.

Be active on the forum,

Your forum activity has no effect on the number of buyer requests that are made available to you. :roll_eyes:

That not really true. I only have one gig, and I can still see a lot of buyer requests! I agree with what @zain7375 said. You don’t need 7 gigs to get access to buyer requests. However, it is true that the chance of coming across a buyer request increases the more the number of gigs you have. New sellers are not shown very many buyer requests. You will be able to see a lot more buyer requests once you reach level 1.

Be active on the forum,

Your forum activity has no effect on the number of buyer requests that are made available to you. :roll_eyes:

Yes, I agree. I must have posted that mistakenly.

Be active on the forum,

then there must be some specific time that one should be scrolling his fiverr account

Be active on the forum,

@ hanshuber16 Is it depends on main categories or sub categories?

Archived