Fiverr Forum

Misleading Delivery Time - What A Drag!

It bothers me when sellers have gigs with a 2 or 3 day delivery time, but their descriptions say “the gig will take 20 to 30 days to complete”. There are gigs that I want to order, but my gut is telling me I shouldn’t. Because by the time 20 to 30 days (pass the 14-day clearance period) are up, it’s too late to get a refund from CS if the gig turns out to be fraudulent. I never leave feedback until after I know the work has really been done, but I would feel more comfortable if the seller would increase the delivery time instead of being sneaky.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: Oh trust me I know, but I feel like they should increase the delivery time to reflect that. I don’t trust easily, and seeing a TRS badge won’t make me feel any more comfortable. That’s just my opinion.

I agree, I won’t generally buy those gigs. Also I don’t like when you purchase a gig “let’s say a service or some instruction” and someone “delivers” right away and the service hasn’t happened.

I purchased a Skype instruction session that was set up to happen the next day and as soon as I paid the guy sent delivered. I was not pleased by that at all. We had the session and it turned out fine luckily.

Reply to @newopp: Oh, I would’ve rejected it right away if the seller didn’t communicate a good reason for doing so. What’s the point of setting a delivery time if a seller is gonna do something like that. Lucky for you it worked out fine though.

Reply to @musiclover: TRS = High Rated Ripp-Off Artist…

If there is enough money in their account, customer service will refund the money anyway, even past 14 days.

Happened with me once. Somebody decided 2 months later they weren’t happy with my writing, and i got an admin cancellation and $4 taken away from me.

Reply to @seemydeath: LMAO! IKR! I think some sellers lose quality when the quantity of gig orders increase.