Missing out on orders for such a stupid thing

velocigraphtor

Day 15 at Fiverr.

I’m mainly depending on Buyer Requests for my orders, and after sending about 50 offers till now, I’ve managed to secure only ONE order.

Also, I was approached by some interested buyers, who seemed really interested in what I do. But surprisingly, I ended up getting ZERO orders from them.

WHY?

I’m from India, so there’s a major difference in time zones. The time when I sleep is the time when the rest of the majority Fiverr world is active.

These gentlemen who approached me sent me messages at around 3:00 a.m to 4:00 a.m IST. By the time I had gotten up and replied to their messages, they had already gone ahead and ordered from someone else in the time being. It seems so unfair!

My question is, has this happened to any of you? How did you avoid such unfortunate events, and what can I do from my part in order to prevent this from happening?

-The VelociGraphtor

Day 15 at Fiverr.

I’m mainly depending on Buyer Requests for my orders, and after sending about 50 offers till now, I’ve managed to secure only ONE order.

Also, I was approached by some interested buyers, who seemed really interested in what I do. But surprisingly, I ended up getting ZERO orders from them.

WHY?

I’m from India, so there’s a major difference in time zones. The time when I sleep is the time when the rest of the majority Fiverr world is active.

These gentlemen who approached me sent me messages at around 3:00 a.m to 4:00 a.m IST. By the time I had gotten up and replied to their messages, they had already gone ahead and ordered from someone else in the time being. It seems so unfair!

My question is, has this happened to any of you? How did you avoid such unfortunate events, and what can I do from my part in order to prevent this from happening?

-The VelociGraphtor

Lol what do you think why most of us Freelancers are Owls😏

Law of Sacrifice: YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP SOMETHING IN ORDER TO GET SOMETHING

Lol what do you think why most of us Freelancers are Owls😏

Law of Sacrifice: YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP SOMETHING IN ORDER TO GET SOMETHING

Okay so the answer seems straightforward. I guess there’s no shortcut in this one unfortunately.

You can’t change time, but you can find creative ways to work within it.

Also, please keep in mind that, while Buyer Requests can be a good way to compete for projects, you also have the ability to advertise and promote your gigs/services outside of Fiverr. After all, only a tiny percentage of the people looking for your services are actually located within Fiverr. 😉

Why limit your customer base? Take the time to build your customer base on the outside as well.

My dinosaur friend. Try changing the time of your delivery for 2-3 days and you will get more orders. Trust me. 🙂

Thank you so much!

@gig_freak of course I trust you buddy. I will do that straight away! How’ve you been?

@jonbaas

Also, please keep in mind that, while Buyer Requests can be a good way to compete for projects, you also have the ability to advertise and promote your gigs/services outside of Fiverr.

Yes I am working on it. I’ll be fully updating my 2nd gig by tomorrow morning. The video rendering was taking time, that’s why it took so long. Following that, I’ll set up a fresh Youtube, Instagram and Twitter page. Hope everything goes uphill from there onwards. I’ll try my luck in this promoting as well…keeping fingers crossed. 🙂

Thank you so much!

@gig_freak of course I trust you buddy. I will do that straight away! How’ve you been?

@jonbaas

Also, please keep in mind that, while Buyer Requests can be a good way to compete for projects, you also have the ability to advertise and promote your gigs/services outside of Fiverr.

Yes I am working on it. I’ll be fully updating my 2nd gig by tomorrow morning. The video rendering was taking time, that’s why it took so long. Following that, I’ll set up a fresh Youtube, Instagram and Twitter page. Hope everything goes uphill from there onwards. I’ll try my luck in this promoting as well…keeping fingers crossed. 🙂

Archived