Mistake made during the rating process

jeff_kory

Hello team,
One of my clients rated me but did not complete the process. She only rated the buyers communication and left out the rest. Out of the three, she only rated one and the general rating became 1.7. How can she make adjustments?
Please help

Go to

order page> resolution center> Ask the buyer to modify their feedback

And submit request. She will be notified to change her feedback.

One more thing Muhammadfaheem,

What process does the buyer have to follow?

She is not conversant with what she has to do. I have to explain to her how she should go about. Please help

One more thing Muhammadfaheem,

What process does the buyer have to follow?

She is not conversant with what she has to do. I have to explain to her how she should go about. Please help

She weill get a notification. She need to check the notifications area. She will be able to see the review modification request. She will have to accept it and then she will be asked to re-rate your service.

She weill get a notification. She need to check the notifications area. She will be able to see the review modification request. She will have to accept it and then she will be asked to re-rate your service.

The phone can do that too?

Thank you again for your response

Archived