Misusing Buyer Requests Section

amit98038

As we all know competition is increasing day by day and new sellers are selling services at cheapest rate without even caring about the quality of services. Moreover they are misusing the buyer requests section.

We get 10 offers per day to send to buyers but when we go to this section and what we found is very disappointing. It is filled with new sellers advertisements. I mean they are using this section to promote their own services.

Fiverr should filter this section so that only buyers can post requests for the services they need.

As I told in earlier threats I alway educat those sellers by explanining to them that no buyer is looking in that section and that they are waisting their own and our time. Plus: people get annoyed by them
Until now I have 5 sellers who thanked me for the explanation and won’t do it again.

i made a thread about this a while ago. We keep sharing and talking about this same issue here on the forum but not difference yet. Nothing will happen until support does something about it, and i am sure they are not unaware of this. Well, lets keep saying it until something is done about it…

• 2 months later...

Archived