Mobile app update, seller mode!

frank_d

That’s weird.

Oh boy, the level checking system is already bugging out and we’re not even there yet.

I need to stock up on pop corn for the 15th.

Come on, its 2 days away - everything will be fixed by then.

You know how Fiverr fixes everything straight away.

Also, you might want to work on your blacking out skills - it looks like your black marker is running dry.

Come on, its 2 days away - everything will be fixed by then.

You know how Fiverr fixes everything straight away.

Also, you might want to work on your blacking out skills - it looks like your black marker is running dry.

@frank_d nice avg. selling price man. You might wanna take @eoinfinnegan’s advice 😉

Luckily I didn’t get it on Android. Let’s hope even if some people get hit unfairly CS would be willing to own their mistakes and do the right thing…right?

I am so tense, I’m like one review away from the big 1K so I really wish nothing bad happens this month,

@frank_d nice avg. selling price man. You might wanna take @eoinfinnegan’s advice 😉

Luckily I didn’t get it on Android. Let’s hope even if some people get hit unfairly CS would be willing to own their mistakes and do the right thing…right?

I am so tense, I’m like one review away from the big 1K so I really wish nothing bad happens this month,

Oopsie daisy!

Screenshot removed for now so this topic is not derailed.

Edit:

Thanks for the heads-up @ssj1236 @eoinfinnegan

Screenshot replaced with something safer.

It would be more fun if this bug mistakenly moved people up a level!

🍿

Someone on the tech team probably couldn’t resist trying it out as a joke, or his finger slipped and hit the wrong button. When you build a new toy like this you just have to try it out.

LOL 😂

A bunch of happy TRS and PROs galore. I mean only if it’s for one day! 😁

• 2 years later...

Archived