Fiverr Community Forum

MODERATOR, please remove post. Thank you!

I’ve only been on fiverr for a little over a month. I had one customer whom I did 3 gigs for, doing exactly what he had asked and pleased with the first 2, and then gave me a 3.5 star rating stating I left him with more work than he started with. Ugh!!! That lowered my rating from 100%!!

Now, I had a customer who ordered a gig with lots of work for $5.00. She ordered it on Thurs. This morning, I left her a message stating that I apologize that I was not able to work on it because I had spent the weekend with my family because my father was diagnosed with cancer. I informed her I would need a couple of days to deliver the work. She cancelled it with no reply and gave my a poor rating and wrote a review stating I did not deliver on time and had to cancel. I understand I didn’t deliver on time, but for goodness sake, she just could have cancelled and not given a poor rating and review. She didn’t even communicate with me from the beginning! Now, my rating is like 92%!! I’m afraid this is going to hurt me getting gigs! And, what makes it worse, I am not able to leave a response to her review. I would like to explain “my side” to the buyers who read the reviews.

I do have a couple of questions. This buyer purchased on one of my gigs that I have only done a few jobs on. If I delete the gig, will this delete this review/rating and up my rating % ? (I only have 3 gigs.) And, can a buyer see how many jobs you have in your “To Do” list or if you are late on any?

Any advice on how to raise my rating % would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to @staceyrb: But I replied on the other one! :slight_smile:

Don’t copy the same post. It’s considered spam, and it certainly doesn’t make people want to help you.

Sorry! I’ll remove from the other.

Well, I’m not sure how to remove this post. So sorry! I’m still trying to figure this all out.

Reply to @staceyrb: Actually, I don’t think you can remove your own posts. You can change the title to ask a moderator to remove it. But they probably won’t bother. Maybe no-one else will notice.