Fiverr Community Forum

Modern & Professional Business Website

Hello, I’ll create a modern WordPress website that will help convert traffic to customers! I can also help you with WordPress SEO and Speed optimization. Feel free to visit my Gig for more details:

https://www.fiverr.com/only_hafiz/design-custom-modern-professional-responsive-wordpress-ecommerce-website

Thanks!

4 Likes

Wow, Great gig.

Can you suggest me some Tips to get sales quickly? i’m a newbie seller. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

First of all, try to create 7 Gigs following the best practices in your industry and offer the services that you can do perfectly. Gig research is very very important before creating/modifying a Gig. See what other successful sellers offering in their Gigs in terms of price, service, deadline! When you are done publishing your Gigs, then start promoting your Gigs on your social media channels. In this case, don’t just share the Gig links on your social media, most of the people wouldn’t be interested in your service. Try to understand/know the best practices of social media marketing to get most of it. You can use paid social media services as well for best return.

Besides, you should take the full advantages of “Buyer Request” features where you know what exactly a client is looking for and send your proposal accordingly. If you are not sure what should you write in your proposal then search the forum and you’ll get several helpful & great posts regarding buyer requests. Hope this will help you to get regular sales on Fiverr.

2 Likes