As a seller, I’m trying to understand how it works when a client “requests modification” to a gig after the due date?
Here is the scenario
- I do the gig and deliver it before the due date.
- I wake up the next morning and see the buyer has rejected my work and requested modification. However, their modification request was submitted past the due date and now I see it says the work is “## LATE ##”
- The work was submitted in time, it was only “## LATE ##” because of the buyer rejecting the work and requesting modifications after the due date.
I never had this happen before so my questions are:
– when a client requests a modification after the due date that puts the gig in “## LATE ##” status, how does the seller handle it?
– how much time does the seller have to do the modification request when it says it is “## LATE ##”? (again, the work was submitted before the due date, but only had a “## LATE ## status because the buyer rejected the work AFTER the due date).
This is my first time dealing with the “## LATE ##” status on any of my gigs, so I immediately panic, not knowing what to do. Since I could not find any help in Fiverr help section I put in for a mutual cancellation with the buyer, but I wish I could of found more info on how to handle this situation but there was none to be found.
For future reference, I would appreciate any guidance and feedback and how a seller handles the above situation.