Modify a gig or Create a new one?

qbo_xero_expert

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing awesome. Since the last couple of days, I have been thinking about upgrading my gigs. In the process of doing so, I have found that creating a new gig consumes time. Then came the idea, what if I modify my existing gigs? What will be the impact then? I mean in terms of impression, views and clicks. Another point is, I assume that modifying an active gig will not make my gig status ‘pending’. En-light me. :thinking:

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing awesome. Since the last couple of days, I have been thinking about upgrading my gigs. In the process of doing so, I have found that creating a new gig consumes time. Then came the idea, what if I modify my existing gigs? What will be the impact then? I mean in terms of impression, views and clicks. Another point is, I assume that modifying an active gig will not make my gig status ‘pending’. En-light me. :thinking:

Then came the idea, what if I modify my existing gigs? What will be the impact then?

If you type “gig rank lost after editing” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which you may wish to read before doing anything.

Then came the idea, what if I modify my existing gigs? What will be the impact then?

If you type “gig rank lost after editing” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which you may wish to read before doing anything.

If you type “gig rank lost after editing” in the search bar

I just did that. It seems there are no shortcuts. 😑

I think it depends on the way how you want to modify your gig. Your gig statistic always shows you a point when you change something gig. My own experience tells me that views and clicks will go down, but I’m not sure about it.

My own experience tells me that views and clicks will go down

Thanks for sharing your experience

but I’m not sure about it.

However, I am not going to take any risk. 👍

Archived