"Money back guarentee" ? Will you refund?

andrea_kizinger

Some sellers describe in their gigs that they will refund if buyer doesn’t satisfied with the delivery. It’s really a nonsense. There are thousands of nightmare buyers who request cancellations after seller deliver the order. (Some are rapidly request for revisions.) There are so many cheaters. So money back guarantee doesn’t make any sense to me. Is that phrase attract more buyers?
But this feature is really helpful if the buyer is cheated by the seller.

While most of the Buyers are great to do business with, there are some who take advantage of the loopholes in the system or threaten sellers of providing a negative feedback thus compelling/enforcing them to cancel an order.

In my opinion offering unlimited Revisions or Money back guarantee is a sort of risk that you take just as a Gimmick but it do more harm than Good as some of the time it provides the bad Buyers a point to target you.

In my experience, Better approach is to always discuss the idea(you are going to implement) with the Buyer you are going to implement for a project before starting.
Later on when it is finished try to deliver it before the deadline and ask the Buyer if he wants something altered; you are willing to do it.

This way you are going to be saved from unnecessary cancellation and of course revision as well.

While most of the Buyers are great to do business with, there are some who take advantage of the loopholes in the system or threaten sellers of providing a negative feedback thus compelling/enforcing them to cancel an order.

In my opinion offering unlimited Revisions or Money back guarantee is a sort of risk that you take just as a Gimmick but it do more harm than Good as some of the time it provides the bad Buyers a point to target you.

In my experience, Better approach is to always discuss the idea(you are going to implement) with the Buyer you are going to implement for a project before starting.

Later on when it is finished try to deliver it before the deadline and ask the Buyer if he wants something altered; you are willing to do it.

This way you are going to be saved from unnecessary cancellation and of course revision as well.

In my opinion offering unlimited Revisions or Money back guarantee is a sort of risk that you take just take as a Gimmick but it do more harm than Good some of the time by providing the bad Buyers a point to target you.

I totally agree. If a seller has a few of those buyers who do request a refund (meaning a cancellation), that will negatively effect the sellers ranking and placement in search.

So those sellers will lose over time.

If a buyer won’t buy with 5 or maybe 10 revisions included, having unlimited won’t make a difference. (If a seller can’t get it right in 5 or 10 revisions, they are unlikely to ever make the client happy.)

It just means the seller is obligated to keep working as long as the buyer wants… And Fiverr won’t back them up with a buyer taking advantage as long as it’s a revision.

A weak selling position from my POV. And the sign of either a new seller, or someone who isn’t confident they can get it right the first time or two.

• 1 month later...

1. Each and every seller want to place their gigs in first page in search results. Note that fiverr Search results are not static and they change all the time, and every user sees search differently. Keywords do not necessarily make the search accordingly, it only makes it easier for buyers to search for specific categories, and not the gigs.

2. Fiverr doesn’t guarantee where a gig will be found in search or category as these gigs are rotated all of the time.

3. Please understand that Fiverr is very dynamic and competitive and you may want to try refresh/adjust/edit your Gig periodically.

4. To make money (and to have your gigs placed an highly as possible in the search) on Fiverr you have to create awesome Gigs. Make sure that your Gigs are unique and different so they stand out. It’s especially important to read Fiverr’s Terms of Service to ensure that you follow the rules to avoid getting your account in any kind of trouble: http://fiverr.com/terms_of_service

5. I’m also providing a link so you can learn about Levels:http://fiverr.com/levels

6. I would like to suggest to promote your Gigs on social media. ( I mean your “Target audience”) By clicking on Selling >> Gigs, on the Gig you would like to promote, you will find on the right side a drop down menu with the option “Share”.

7. BUYER REQUEST SECTION is the goldmine for new sellers to get in touch potential buyers.

8. Featured gigs are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Eligibility to have a gig featured is based on the following criteria:

• Seniority,
  • volume of sales,
  • extremely high rating,
  • exceptional customer care,
  • community leadership and you will be notified if your gig has been chosen.

Good luck! 😀

Reference- Fiverr CS

1. Each and every seller want to place their gigs in first page in search results. Note that fiverr Search results are not static and they change all the time, and every user sees search differently. Keywords do not necessarily make the search accordingly, it only makes it easier for buyers to search for specific categories, and not the gigs.

2. Fiverr doesn’t guarantee where a gig will be found in search or category as these gigs are rotated all of the time.

3. Please understand that Fiverr is very dynamic and competitive and you may want to try refresh/adjust/edit your Gig periodically.

4. To make money (and to have your gigs placed an highly as possible in the search) on Fiverr you have to create awesome Gigs. Make sure that your Gigs are unique and different so they stand out. It’s especially important to read Fiverr’s Terms of Service to ensure that you follow the rules to avoid getting your account in any kind of trouble: http://fiverr.com/terms_of_service

5. I’m also providing a link so you can learn about Levels:http://fiverr.com/levels

6. I would like to suggest to promote your Gigs on social media. ( I mean your “Target audience”) By clicking on Selling >> Gigs, on the Gig you would like to promote, you will find on the right side a drop down menu with the option “Share”.

7. BUYER REQUEST SECTION is the goldmine for new sellers to get in touch potential buyers.

8. Featured gigs are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Eligibility to have a gig featured is based on the following criteria:

• Seniority,
  • volume of sales,
  • extremely high rating,
  • exceptional customer care,
  • community leadership and you will be notified if your gig has been chosen.

Good luck! 😀

Reference- Fiverr CS

Keywords

Keyword! You called its nothing.You also emphasize to category than keyword. I disagree with you. One should choose elect a perfect keyword for specific category. What you say!

Archived