Money deducted from my bank account but fiverr not showing any order list

rahulkumar464

Contact customer support as soon as possible.

i contacted them but they said to send the money again in any Israel bank account. money was deducted from my bank account.

here it is

Rena Yesterday at 19:53

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues placing an order on Fiverr. If you are using a bank or credit card as your funding source with your PayPal account, could you please contact that institution to ask if they are able to send funds to Fiverr in Israel?

We’re here if you need anything or have any further questions.

i contacted them but they said to send the money again in any Israel bank account. money was deducted from my bank account.

here it is

Rena Yesterday at 19:53

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues placing an order on Fiverr. If you are using a bank or credit card as your funding source with your PayPal account, could you please contact that institution to ask if they are able to send funds to Fiverr in Israel?

We’re here if you need anything or have any further questions.

@rahulkumar464 I think you have misunderstood what the CS representative was explaining. Fiverr HQ is in Israel and some banks and payment methods are set up to decline payments that are sent out of the country.

For example, I used to have an account at a small local bank in the United States and when I tried to purchase an item from a website with a server in India, my bank appeared to send the funds, but a few days later they were returned to me. I called my bank and they said that they automatically decline all payments sent outside of the USA and Canada. In my case it was bank policy, so I had to use a different bank account to pay for my item. In other cases you can just ask your bank to change their settings and allow you to send payment to Israel.

The CS representative wasn’t trying to ask you to send the money again yet. They were asking you to contact your bank and ask them if they block payments to Israel. If so, you can see if the bank can change that or if you will need to use a different payment method.

@rahulkumar464 I think you have misunderstood what the CS representative was explaining. Fiverr HQ is in Israel and some banks and payment methods are set up to decline payments that are sent out of the country.

For example, I used to have an account at a small local bank in the United States and when I tried to purchase an item from a website with a server in India, my bank appeared to send the funds, but a few days later they were returned to me. I called my bank and they said that they automatically decline all payments sent outside of the USA and Canada. In my case it was bank policy, so I had to use a different bank account to pay for my item. In other cases you can just ask your bank to change their settings and allow you to send payment to Israel.

The CS representative wasn’t trying to ask you to send the money again yet. They were asking you to contact your bank and ask them if they block payments to Israel. If so, you can see if the bank can change that or if you will need to use a different payment method.

thanks sir for your reply

Archived