Fiverr Forum

Money has been funded to buyer but Negative feedback still appearing in my Gig

Hello Friends! How are you? I hope you all have good day with full full of happiness.

Dear friend, 2 Days ago, a buyer left Poor experience in my gig. I have funded his money back with the help of mutual cancellation. It toke 2 days for mutual cancellation. Today i saw, His money has been funded but when i saw buyer negative feedback still appearing in my gig profile.

What can i do to remove that negative feedback?

Should i contact CS for this issue?

Thanks in advance

Are you sure that is mutual cancelation and not auto cancelation after 2 days?

If it isnt mutual negative feedback will stay.

If the buyer doesn’t accept the cancellation proposal before the 2 days, then the order will be cancelled automatically in 2 days, but the negative feedback will remain there and the buyer will get the money back.

I don’t know if contacting Customer Support will help at this point, but they are your only hope, so do contact them as soon as possible. They are the only ones that can help you right now.

So, this thread should be moved. This is not a bug!

Well actually this should be considered a bug . Why on earth should the feedback remain if the order is cancelled?

Reply to @cre8iveartwork: Then seller wouldnt have any negative review or review that they dont want to show.

Mutual cancelation is only removing feedback, not auto cancelation

So ?

cre8iveartwork said: Well actually this should be considered a bug . Why on earth should the feedback remain if the order is cancelled?

Because it is not a mutual cancellation if the buyer doesn't accept it. Waiting 2 days to automatically get the order cancelled will not count as a mutual cancellation and will even affect your ratings.

It is not a bug. It is how Fiverr works.

Only way you can get the review removed is if the buyer agrees to remove it. But you’d have to let support know that the buyer wishes to remove the review.

Reply to @cre8iveartwork:

Dear Sir, You are completely right, money fund to buyer, There feedback should also remove because they has got there money back.

Reply to @s_sayan: Dear Sayan you are right but it should be fix because Money fund to buyer after automatically cancellation then they don’t have right to leave negative feedback because his/her money refund.

Reply to @adsensewizard: Thank you for your kind message, I will do that

Reply to @s_sayan: I know how fiverr works… you didn’t get the point of what I was saying.

cre8iveartwork said: I know how fiverr works.. you didn't get the point of what I was saying.

Actually, yes. But the thing is, even if you don't consider this to be fair, this "shouldn't" be considered a bug because it isn't. That can confuse the original poster and lead him think it is actually a bug. This shouldn't be in the "Bugs" section (in my opinion).

And by the way (and this is just my opinion), I think this is fair. I think many bad sellers would use this to avoid deserved negative feedback if it was that easy to get a bad feedback removed.

Just imagine if every bad seller could cancel the orders with negative feedback. There wouldn't be sellers with negative feedback at all, and that defeats the purpose of the rating system.

We sellers have the option to cancel the cancellation proposal before the 2 days. If you don't want to refund the buyer and also keep the negative feedback, then just cancel the cancellation proposal and try to get the bad feedback removed by other ways (CS or talking to the buyer). :)