Money Transfer tips required?

ahmadtalhaazam

We all the know the fact that Fiverr does not allow the money to be transferred back to your account if it it is once transferred to Fiverr if due to some reason you have to cancel the order.

But I have question here. Keep this in mind that I am a seller and a buyer as well. If i buy a gig from my revenue (which I earned on Fiverr) and have not transferred to payoneer account and then I have to cancel the order. Does Fiverr allow again to put that in my revenue or Fiverr again freezes that money not to be transferred to Your account.

Need help quickly and sincerely

Reply to @willpower_hk: The way Fiverr words it to date indicates that it depends where the funds are. Some sellers use custom quotes to let people split up payment and buy out of external payment sources, shopping balance and revenue balance. You probably know that part from experience. 🙂 So, Fiverr puts it like this:

“If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance. If your Gig was purchased with cleared revenue, the funds will return to your revenue balance. Your total account balance (revenue + shopping) can be found next to your username on the top menu in the right corner.”

So, to my understanding if you bought the entire gig out of the revenue balance, a cancel would return there. In the help text they don’t state outright that it can be withdrawn as usual, but they dont say you cannot either. I would assume that any portion in the Revenue balance can be withdrawn but not any portion (if any) that is in the shopping balance. I haven’t tried it myself in a long time, so I can only quote.

I don’t know what the OP means by “they aren’t showing anywhere” since his top post seemed to indicate that he is contemplating a purchase but hasn’t made one yet. He doesn’t want any info that I have or could find out. But, I hope the quote helps with your question and I’m going to try to get confirmation on what isn’t stated clearly in case the question comes up in another thread.

Reply to @fonthaunt: You have taken my comment totally wrong. i always appreciate your hard work you put in to collect the information and solve our problems and sometimes guide us the the right way to use the forum (in my case always love to post everything in “Tips of sellers”). I apologize this anyway. But Actually I want comment like @xpertmarketer and @belengarcia to help me with their real stories.

thank you

Reply to @ahmadtalhaazam: Please don’t apologize for doing things you shouldn’t (like putting all your personal requests in Tips) if you are just going to keep doing it. I haven’t taken your comment wrong. It is a public forum. If you want answers from only certain people or in privacy, use Customer Support or contact those sellers directly. There is no need to be rude.

Archived