Fiverr Forum

Money was taken from my account automatically

so i completed 2 order, both on different days, when i delivered everything was fine and one of the buyer even left me a “thumps up” review. days later i got a message from fiverr saying that this order has been cancelled by fiverr. i don’t understand why it was cancelled when i delivered and the customer was happy. this happen twice. the money for these order were removed from my account. i contacted fiverr 5 days ago about this but they have not responded.

i really don’t know what could be the cause of that. i am now even afraid to complete orders because this could keep happening, i would practically be working for free. I tried to contact the buyer but he/she is not longer a fiverr member. this is really weird .

has this happened to anyone?

can anyone enlighten me on this situation please! :-((

@madmoo. thanks, yes i am aware of the scam messages. i am not referring to that though. what happened was that a buyer ordered my gig, submitted the info necessary and everything, i was in contact with the buyer because he forget to include a few details in the info he submitted. everything was fine. a day later i delivered, and the buyer wrote me a positive review and the order was complete. the payment moved from “upcoming payment” to “Awaiting clearance” which is the normal process.

so everything was fine. about 3 to 5 days after, i got a message saying “your order has been cancelled by fiverr”. this is what i dont understand. how come fiverr cancelled the order out of the blue! i worked and delivered, buyer was happy and the order was cancelled by fiverr and the funds were removed from my account.

this happened twice with 2 different buyers. and i don’t know why. it was nothing illegal, no Adult content, nothing of that sort.

if you know anything about this let me know.

thanks for your help

It sounds to me like the buyer issued a refund through paypal, and with paypal - the buyer always wins! Fiverr can’t do anything about that. Don’t worry, there is a lot worse stuff going on than that.