Money withdraw problem

alirazak

Question

Hi,
i have faced problem to withdraw my fiverr funds,when i’m click on bank transfer button the window is open which is attached.i face this problem almost 2 weeks ago.my phone is also proper connected to the network.
please give me solution.
thanks in advance

gg.PNG.e605bef350c89d892a5f83da35c1145b.PNG

8 answers to this question

Regarding the error message you have received, please make sure phone services are on (in their phone settings) and make sure carrier plan supports SMS, also try to restart your phone before asking for a new code. Also, make sure to try a different phone.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards.

When i contact CS they says above mention statements

Regarding the error message you have received, please make sure phone services are on (in their phone settings) and make sure carrier plan supports SMS, also try to restart your phone before asking for a new code. Also, make sure to try a different phone.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards.

When i contact CS they says above mention statements

Well, did you follow their advice? Troubleshoot all the above 🔺 and see if it works for ya.

Well, did you follow their advice? Troubleshoot all the above 🔺 and see if it works for ya.

yes my phone is already connected to the network but the problem is still present

Archived