Money Withdrawal

jdaniel007

Hi,

I am wondering if it wouldn’t be a good idea to allow buyers to withdraw partially the money available on one’s account. I mean, for instance, if I have $100 available on my account, I should be able to decide wether I want to withdraw just $25 to my Paypal account, $50 to my Payoneer Card, and have the money left on my Fiverr account.

That way, it’d be easier to manage my money.

I agree with this suggestion. Fiverr, please respond to this request. The idea is simple: Let us withdraw a dynamic amount of money from our accounts AND let us withdraw to a Visa / Master card or bank account. I don’t necessarily hate Paypal, but i DO NOT like the fact of getting $3.92 instead of $4.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes i am also facing the same problem , I would like this too. It was one of the things I was disappointed in when I made my first few sales. It would be very helpful to be able to withdraw a partial amount sometimes instead of everything at once. after complete my task when i check in revenue a green color tabs come and write as clearing , please if any one help me and tell me how to withdraw my funds?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I am desperately looking for partial withdrawal option for Payoneer card. What is hurdle in doing this?

Please everybody who require this feature, tweet to fiverr and ask them to do, I already send a tweet.

Sheriff’s Note: Please stop. Once is enough.

Archived