Fiverr Community Forum

Money Withdrawal

Hi,

I am wondering if it wouldn’t be a good idea to allow buyers to withdraw partially the money available on one’s account. I mean, for instance, if I have $100 available on my account, I should be able to decide wether I want to withdraw just $25 to my Paypal account, $50 to my Payoneer Card, and have the money left on my Fiverr account.

That way, it’d be easier to manage my money.

That might not be a bad idea…

I like this suggestion very much. If I can decide how much I need to withdraw and how much I need to keep on my Fiverr account, It would let me save my money from being wasted for sweet little things :wink:

Yes, I would like this too. It was one of the things I was disappointed in when I made my first few sales. It would be very helpful to be able to withdraw a partial amount sometimes instead of everything at once.

Let’s hoe Fiverr Team will soon hear our voices.

I totally agree. There have been many times that I could have used a feature like this.

Not a bad idea indeed. This way I can withdraw some, and leave some for me to spend on other gigs :slight_smile:

I agree with this suggestion. Fiverr, please respond to this request. The idea is simple: Let us withdraw a dynamic amount of money from our accounts AND let us withdraw to a Visa / Master card or bank account. I don’t necessarily hate Paypal, but i DO NOT like the fact of getting $3.92 instead of $4.

Reply to @istvan_miklos: You can do withdraw via mastercard (Payoneer). That option appears on level 2 I guess.

I would have loved it, if Fiverr had integrated MoneyBookers (Skrill) instead of Payoneer to withdraw money.

I am new here and i am feeling difficult to withdraw. Its my first time withdraw request. Any body guide me?

What kind of issue are you facing?

Yes i am also facing the same problem , I would like this too. It was one of the things I was disappointed in when I made my first few sales. It would be very helpful to be able to withdraw a partial amount sometimes instead of everything at once. after complete my task when i check in revenue a green color tabs come and write as clearing , please if any one help me and tell me how to withdraw my funds?

I completely agree with op’s suggestion !

Maybe having some denomination buttons (Like $10 $20 $50 $100 etc) so when you click either Paypal account or the Revenue card button you can then tell it how much you want quickly…

Thoughts?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Me too I need this feature, the fact to be able to withdraw a partial amount sometimes instead of everything at once. I think it is a must have feature.

I am desperately looking for partial withdrawal option for Payoneer card. What is hurdle in doing this?

Please everybody who require this feature, tweet to fiverr and ask them to do, I already send a tweet.

Sheriff’s Note: Please stop. Once is enough.

Me too, I would prefer to keep some money in my account in case I want to buy a gig.