Moneybookers intergration [ARCHIVED / REDIRECTED]

lihrox

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they now have the Fiverr card. However, there is a $2 or $5 fee to transfer funds (depending on how soon you want the transfer), plus a monthly $3 card maintenance fee (and they automatically take that $3 out of your very first transfer onto the card). So unless you don’t mind paying either $2 or $5 a pop for each money transfer, you’re stuck only retrieving your money once a month or greater and paying $5-$8 for the privilege.

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to goodgift: Anyone in the “banking” industry will make the most money off the “fees” they charge, fiverr is no exception $1 off the top just for getting an order, so for me I actually only make $3 per order, $1 to fiverr and $1 to paypal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Moneybookers (Skrill) is the best. I have been using their services for years now. And, I would say without any doubt that they provide their service at a very Low Fee and the Funds get transferred to my bank account in just 2-3 days. And now they get transferred within one day, after I have been using the IBAN.

My country and many other countries have been a victim of Paypal because of their biased policies. I would like Fiverr to integrate Moneybookers option, so that we can avail its benefits.

My Vote for Moneybookers. The BEST PAYMENT PROCESSOR.

• 1 month later...

Archived