Monthly Website Traffic Only $5

Does your site need Traffic? I offer unlimited Monthly website traffic for only $5.

This is real views from people around the world. No bots or fake clicks. I also offer

a stats link. I can’t promise how much traffic we send but sites in our system now are

receiving around 10,000 - 50,000 views per month.

I also offer: Lifetime Text Link and 1 Million Banner Impressions each for $5

All items are added to our system within 24 hours. Most times I have your site up within 10 minutes if I’m online

Link to $5 Monthly Advertising

how we know this is not a bot ?

You can also check stats in your admin section or set up Google Analytics for your site.

I’ve been selling traffic online for 10 years. Part of buying traffic online is trusting the seller until you are proven wrong.

Our traffic program detects bots and blocks traffic views and counts from bots worldwide

I hope this helps with your decision to purchase traffic from RealWebsiteTraffic

Hi,

Please check out your PM.

Thank you.

Reply to @betnet: I Responded to your message betnet

realwebvisitors said:

Thank you for quick response.

Cheers!

Wow I Love Fiverr. Only Two Days as a member and I already received 6 orders.

You can also check stats in your admin section or set up Google Analytics for your site.

I’ve been selling traffic online for 10 years. Part of buying traffic online is trusting the seller until you are proven wrong.

Our traffic program detects bots and blocks traffic views and counts from bots worldwide

I hope this helps with your decision to purchase traffic from RealWebsiteTraffic

Hi,

Thank you.

realwebvisitors said:

Thank you for quick response.

Cheers!

Wow I Love Fiverr. Only Two Days as a member and I already received 6 orders.

Hi,

Thank you.