Fiverr Community Forum

More about orders

Hi there :wave:,

My username it353_, I’m new on Fiverr, I don’t really understand how Fiverr works, I’m really talented in developing website, and mobile application (both Android & iOS) using React JS, React Native, Expo, and so on…

I recently received a order but I noticed that Fiverr send me 80% of my funds, and they keep the rest with them, which is 20%, but while making some research I see that the 20% Fiverr deduct from my funds is their profit.

Now I need some advise, and some tips on how I can get more order on Fiverr.

Here is my profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/it353_

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi,Hope your well.you work only in fiverr ??

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

2 Likes

Sure @angel_jasmin_5a

1 Like

Thanks @lloydsolutions, do you have any tips on how I can promote my gigs as well?

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check out: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here’s How - UPYOUR - #52 by zafor90

1 Like