More care for sellers

dbarajat

And let’s be honest, you are offering a service and that service comes with a delivery date. If you ordered something from anyone online, say Amazon or Apple and it was PROMISED by December 24th - if you did not get it on time, should you be allowed to give negative feedback?

Yes. You should. You had counted on getting it when promised and the seller has no idea what the buyer needed it for. What if they bought something artistic as a gift and not making the date left them without the gift they anticipated.

I think this is fair and as a seller, do what I need to do to never be in the position of getting this type of negative feedback.

And let’s be honest, you are offering a service and that service comes with a delivery date. If you ordered something from anyone online, say Amazon or Apple and it was PROMISED by December 24th - if you did not get it on time, should you be allowed to give negative feedback?

Yes. You should. You had counted on getting it when promised and the seller has no idea what the buyer needed it for. What if they bought something artistic as a gift and not making the date left them without the gift they anticipated.

I think this is fair and as a seller, do what I need to do to never be in the position of getting this type of negative feedback.

That’s why you’re suppose to set accurate “delivery time” within your gigs. Don’t set a gig to 1 day if it can take you up to 10 days to complete it. Its sellers responsibility to set the right time. If you know you’re going to be late, then always keep your buyer up-to-date on your progress. If they haven’t gotten a message/update since they ordered, of course they’re going to leave a negative review, because it appears as you’re not doing anything.

Archived