More Gigs = More sale?

glowindia

It also takes a bit to build up a customer base. If your gig is well described you’ll get a few orders even as a newbie. As your level increases and you get feedback on your gig then you will notice the number of orders for that gig will increase. EX the one I created 14 days ago as part of my expansion of my Fiverr Gigs (I now have 9 of them, each is well thought out.) It has been averaging 2-3 orders a day and I was only level 1 when I launched it. When I became level 2 it became busier.

• 2 months later...
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

1 high quality gig will get good sales. aim for at least 3 or 4 quality gigs. remember that just because someone else does the service doesn’t mean you can’t too… sooner or later they will take a break, get overwhelmed with gigs, or there will be a higher demand than usual, always have multiple gigs ready.

I think you should focus on 2 or 3 gigs at the start. Maybe expand when you start getting sales. One thing that works here is replacing old gigs with new ones. Simply delete the one that is not getting sales. Find a better idea maybe. You can also discuss about this with a buyer. I discussed this once with someone, who gave me an awesome idea and asked me to make a gig on it after that. Lol, thats my best gig now… i deleted all the useless ones.

So, i would suggest that you focus on 2-3 gigs. Add proper videos, keywords, HD images… etc

Archived