More marketing more sales

First time I got some order quickly without share my gig link anywhere but last month suddenly order stoped gig impression, view going down and down and I can’t stop it some day ago I create a new gig and share this gig some social media result from outstanding! Impression increase rapidly.

https://www.fiverr.com/rumanaebl/edit-ebay-amazon-product-pictures-remove-background

I have a question, please suggest me if I share my gig link much is it harmful or helpful?

My Old gig link and new gig impression image

Please share your gig on social media plate form as much as you can . Because as per fiverr rules and regulations sharing your gig on social media increase sale 3 times.

If you are Photoshop expert you can try some other sites

Can you please provide this related blog site name so that I can share my gig or article.

How to sell my gig directly tell me plz baby

I think you Need to increase your gig impression that can help your gig to show 1st page then you can sales directly.

Make account on following website and share you gig there
Pinterest
StumbleUpon
Dribble
Pocket
Digg
Slashdot
We Heart It
amazon community
ebay community

Why not Reddit? Is it helpful for gig marketing?

yes it’s also helpful…

I think when last time I was try to submit fiverr gig link it show some issue
For other sites reddit is best Authority website for purpose of Traffic and high pa backlinks

‘There’ where?

You can’t just drop links to your Gig(s) on various social media platforms. The idea is to market your services to the people who need them.

Have you any idea for using amazon community?

gross…