More than 1 year of experience on fiverr still no orders

aria_rose

Hello! Here’s link to my GIG I have 38 reviews on this GIG and Have more than a year of experience on fiverr but I am unable to get any order on fiverr

https://www.fiverr.com/aria_rose/do-2-logo-design-for-your-business-or-website

You might need to optimize your GIG or make some new GIGs.

Do some research specially for

1.) GIG SEO,

2.) GIG Meta Deta Optimization

3.) GIG Images that includes some MetaData

4.) Sharing platforms to get Impressions, views click.

The ultimate target is to get your GIG into search results.

These are a few basic things that you must need to consider while making/optimizing your GIG.

Hope it will help you out

1.) GIG SEO,

These are a few basic things that you must need to consider while making/optimizing your GIG.

great information thanks

1.) GIG SEO,

Well my GIG appears on the Fourth page but still no orders:disappointed_relieved:

Well my GIG appears on the Fourth page but still no orders:disappointed_relieved:

Just reviewed your profile & GIGs.

You are really doing great & you have a great response from your clients. Since you have crossed the very first hurdle that is creating a good profile with great GIGs.

I think it’s now time for you to go to the next level.

1.) You must do market research what’s the most trending topic in your niche right now. Include those topics/Images in your GIG. You can refer below optimized as per my niche

2.) Build a relationship with Buyer to target repeat orders. Just like social media platform re-selling/buyback or building a returning customer base will give you stability & regular orders.

3.) Offer & highlight something in your GIG that is eye catchy & no other seller is offering with the same price range. Most attractive GIG cover Pics have a lot more changes.

Bonus Tip:- Twitch/Youtubers can be a great niche in your case, research what they ask & evolve yourself accordingly.

Thanks for reading, hope it’s helpful.

Mod Note: Gig link removed.

Just reviewed your profile & GIGs.

You are really doing great & you have a great response from your clients. Since you have crossed the very first hurdle that is creating a good profile with great GIGs.

I think it’s now time for you to go to the next level.

1.) You must do market research what’s the most trending topic in your niche right now. Include those topics/Images in your GIG. You can refer below optimized as per my niche

2.) Build a relationship with Buyer to target repeat orders. Just like social media platform re-selling/buyback or building a returning customer base will give you stability & regular orders.

3.) Offer & highlight something in your GIG that is eye catchy & no other seller is offering with the same price range. Most attractive GIG cover Pics have a lot more changes.

Bonus Tip:- Twitch/Youtubers can be a great niche in your case, research what they ask & evolve yourself accordingly.

Thanks for reading, hope it’s helpful.

Mod Note: Gig link removed.

@vipingg I have completed almost 80 orders still I am unable to have any repeat buyers like this is a thing where I lack and I don’t know reasons behind it

@vipingg I have completed almost 80 orders still I am unable to have any repeat buyers like this is a thing where I lack and I don’t know reasons behind it

Aria, you need to learn to think like a businessman/woman. It doesn’t matter how many orders you have completed. What matters is how well you are connecting to your target customers. If you think you should have repeat buyers, and yet, you don’t, then the problem may be that you are not effectively connecting to your customers.

You don’t deserve orders just because you have gigs on Fiverr. You need to show your customers why they should hire you, and how you can help them. If you don’t connect to your target customers, then you’re not going to have any sales.

Aria, you need to learn to think like a businessman/woman. It doesn’t matter how many orders you have completed. What matters is how well you are connecting to your target customers. If you think you should have repeat buyers, and yet, you don’t, then the problem may be that you are not effectively connecting to your customers.

You don’t deserve orders just because you have gigs on Fiverr. You need to show your customers why they should hire you, and how you can help them. If you don’t connect to your target customers, then you’re not going to have any sales.

jonbas I’ve tried many man things in this year like changed my keywords provided quality work and all that but I don’t know where I lack

The thing is that it’s quite though to get repeat clients for a logo design. People are not creating a new logo for their company every month. So I’m most cases it’s a one off deal, maybe once a year if they really like doing rebranding each year.

But in this niche you’d better concentrate on getting new clients but not repeat clients. You need to know your target audience and their needs. And of their need to have a logo for all times so they don’t need to change it every year.

Continuing the discussion from More than 1 year of experience on fiverr still no orders:

Well said @jonbaas.

@aria_rose :- You have already created your strong position. Depends on you, how far you can take this great opportunity.
Think like a businessman, try new things, offer bonus tips, try reconnecting your previous clients who gave you 5 Stars… and so on.

In the end, Fiverr algorithm keeps changing & your GIG can go from 1st page to 10th to nowhere in the search. All that will help you to survive & grow is your Client base.

You can do it, don’t lose hope. All the best for your new Avatar. Happy selling. 🙂

jonbas I’ve tried many man things in this year like changed my keywords provided quality work and all that but I don’t know where I lack

I’ve tried many man things in this year like changed my keywords provided quality work and all that but I don’t know where I lack

Alright… name ten of the “many things” you have done in the last year to grow your business. Merely changing keywords is not the kind of productive goal-oriented action I’m looking to hear you tell me.

Tell me ten actions you’ve taken. Go.

The thing is that it’s quite though to get repeat clients for a logo design. People are not creating a new logo for their company every month. So I’m most cases it’s a one off deal, maybe once a year if they really like doing rebranding each year.

But in this niche you’d better concentrate on getting new clients but not repeat clients. You need to know your target audience and their needs. And of their need to have a logo for all times so they don’t need to change it every year.

I was just doing research on the same topic few days ago. What I found is that many logo designers evolved themselves as per the industry requirements & trends.

They added the GIGs like creative Thumbnails for Youtube or Layouts for Twitch streamers. Its really hot in the market & have a great demand.

Thing is in freelancing, you can’t just stick to one skill. This is like building a business which serves multiple products under one roof considering niche & sub niches.

Just an advice.

I’ve tried many man things in this year like changed my keywords provided quality work and all that but I don’t know where I lack

Alright… name ten of the “many things” you have done in the last year to grow your business. Merely changing keywords is not the kind of productive goal-oriented action I’m looking to hear you tell me.

Tell me ten actions you’ve taken. Go.

@jonbaas

1-I have created linked in profile and posted my work there

2 I have created my portfolio on behance

3 I(not very often) advertise my profile on facebook.

4 I created GIGs in T-shirt Design ,Flyers,posters and then deleted them cause nohing was coming out of them. I had to delete them cause I was demoted.

5 I did research in terms of keyword and changed them form time to time also I played with the the price of my packages.

6-Now I am giving 16hours of my day to fiverr

well these are some of my endeavors

@jonbaas

4 I created GIGs in T-shirt Design ,Flyers,posters and then deleted them cause nohing was coming out of them. I had to delete them cause I was demoted.

5 I did research in terms of keyword and changed them form time to time also I played with the the price of my packages.

Are the people you are connected to on LinkedIn your target customers?

Are the people you are connected to on Behance your target customers?

Are the people you are connected to on Facebook your target customers? And by “advertise my profile”, do you mean just posting random updates to your friends on Facebook, or are you referring to purchased ads within the Facebook ad platform?

You did NOT have to delete them – your CHOSE to delete them, and the reasons for which you deleted them are not valid reasons. Just because a gig has “nothing coming out of them” is not a reason to delete them. Had you effectively marketed and promoted them, you might have gotten order “out of them”. And being demoted is not a valid reason to delete your services. You gave up, and now you’ve lost the potential to turn those gigs into revenue-generating services.

What other kinds of research did you do? Constantly changing your keywords actually hurts your gig because you aren’t giving the gig time for those keywords to actually produce anything. In addition, constantly changing your keywords is not productive. Choose the keywords that reflect each gig once, and then promote the heck out of those keywords.

In addition, merely constantly changing your prices does nothing either. At best, it confuses your customers, since they keep seeing different prices. Set prices that reflect the value of your services, and prices that your target customers are willing to pay. Then market those services at those prices to your target customers. As your success grows, then you can consider raising your prices slowly, and in line with the trends established by your customers.

This is a complete waste of your time. Sitting around on Fiverr waiting for something to happen is a waste of your time and resources. What are you doing during those hours of waiting on Fiverr? Are you using that time to market, promote, connect with your customers, research your customers, refining your services, investigating the success strategies of your competition… the list goes on. Why are you sitting around doing nothing, when doing nothing does not build your business?

@jonbaas

Aria, leads don’t come solely from having your URL in places. It is your activity on those platforms that drives interest, click-through and other interest.

Think WHY would someone click this link? And how would they even know it is there. People discover things through valuable conversation and content.

And maybe they are interested and do click, but you aren’t engaging them. There are many factors.

Don’t think that because you’ve posted your link in places that means you are more likely to get a sale. It doesn’t.

Are the people you are connected to on LinkedIn your target customers?

Are the people you are connected to on Behance your target customers?

Are the people you are connected to on Facebook your target customers? And by “advertise my profile”, do you mean just posting random updates to your friends on Facebook, or are you referring to purchased ads within the Facebook ad platform?

You did NOT have to delete them – your CHOSE to delete them, and the reasons for which you deleted them are not valid reasons. Just because a gig has “nothing coming out of them” is not a reason to delete them. Had you effectively marketed and promoted them, you might have gotten order “out of them”. And being demoted is not a valid reason to delete your services. You gave up, and now you’ve lost the potential to turn those gigs into revenue-generating services.

What other kinds of research did you do? Constantly changing your keywords actually hurts your gig because you aren’t giving the gig time for those keywords to actually produce anything. In addition, constantly changing your keywords is not productive. Choose the keywords that reflect each gig once, and then promote the heck out of those keywords.

In addition, merely constantly changing your prices does nothing either. At best, it confuses your customers, since they keep seeing different prices. Set prices that reflect the value of your services, and prices that your target customers are willing to pay. Then market those services at those prices to your target customers. As your success grows, then you can consider raising your prices slowly, and in line with the trends established by your customers.

This is a complete waste of your time. Sitting around on Fiverr waiting for something to happen is a waste of your time and resources. What are you doing during those hours of waiting on Fiverr? Are you using that time to market, promote, connect with your customers, research your customers, refining your services, investigating the success strategies of your competition… the list goes on. Why are you sitting around doing nothing, when doing nothing does not build your business?

Thanks a lot Perhaps I should focus on marketing now:no_mouth:

Thanks a lot Perhaps I should focus on marketing now:no_mouth:

Yes. You should have been doing that from the beginning. :roll_eyes:

I recommend taking the better part of a day (at least), and doing an internet search for marketing advice. There are thousands of professional marketers out there who are happy to share their success advice. Take hours to read their advice, and put it into action. It’s not going to be easy, and it will take time to make things happen (as a result of productive actions). Nothing in life is cheap, free, or easy. You are going to have to dedicate many actions to your success – and you’re not going to become successful if you choose to ignore those actions. Nothing is built from nothing.

I agree with you totally on this

@aria_rose
Same things I am thinking to do, Because not getting orders on a t-shirt, or other gigs, even all the time available on fiver, I am Actually full-time freelancer, And It’s been 9 days and I did not get any order. Even I change the tags description images from time to time.

What I analyze about the graphics trend is that we should move to the digital art, something that includes image converted to sketch, image to digital cartoon drawing.
These are the things people like nowadays and there are more chances to get orders because logos, brochures only company required but drawings and digital images are the passion of many people. I think we should go ahead for this trend.

Archived